Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 11, 11 Pro & Pro Max Megathread

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

We're pleased to confirm Apple’s latest products, the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max are all available to order from O2 right now. The newly announced iPad 2019 is also available to order now on Pay Monthly and Business, and you can also get the new Apple Watch Series 5 directly from O2 too.

If you'd like to get your hands on the latest and greatest, click the appropriate link below to view further details and order your new iPhone or iPad now. Alternatively, you can call our customer services, or visit us in-store.

iPhone 11
Links for Pay Monthly customers
iPhone 11
iPhone 11 Pro
iPhone 11 Pro Max
iphone-11-black-sku-header-100919.png
iphone-11-pro-space-gray-sku-header-100919.png
iphone-11-pro-max-space-gray-sku-header-100919.png
Links for Business customers
iPhone 11
iPhone 11 Pro
iPhone 11 Pro Max

iPad 2019 (7th Gen)
Link for Pay Monthly customers
iPad 2019
ipad-2019-silver-sku-header-110919.png
ipad-2019-space-grey-sku-header-110919.png
ipad-2019-gold-sku-header-110919.png
Link for Business customers
iPad 2019

Apple Watch Series 5
Link for Pay Monthly customers
Our full Apple Watch Series 5 range
apple-watch-series-5-sport-44-silver-sport-sku-header.png
apple-watch-series-5-sport-44-space-grey-sku-header.png
apple-watch-series-5-cellular-sport-gold-sku-header.png

Questions?
As with every new iPhone launch and announcement, we suspect many of you will have questions. Check out our Q&A section under this post which will answer many of the questions we suspect you may have. We’ll add more Q&A’s over the coming days but if you have a question not listed, please reply to this thread and let us know.

Related Links

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 208
207 REPLIES 207

Dancamz
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 26 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Chris_K can i get a reply to this? Once again both EE & Vodafone announced they will offer Series 5 at launch, and once again I am let down by O2. I am seriously considering moving network if this is just going to be the norm from now on with every other network besides O2 getting these products at launch.

Message 11 of 208

Benlfc
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
@Dancamz I understand the frustrations but could you not buy the cellular model watch direct from Apple or another retailer and just do it that way? If it’s a case of you can’t afford a watch out right that’s understandable but with O2 you would be taking out an additional line which would involve a credit check therefore you could just apply for finance with Apple or CurrysPcWorld for example unless of course your wanting to upgrade from the series 4 with O2 which then it wouldn’t carry a credit check. Apologies if you think I’m butting in I’m not I’m just trying to help with solutions for yourself 😀
Message 12 of 208

Benlfc
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
@ChrisK How come this year it’s a 1pm pre order start time and not the usual 8am? Also if I may also catch a response to my last question on moving over from a what I believe is simply called a “handset tariff” over to refresh will I be able to pre order on Friday everything on MyO2 seems to be signalling that I will be able to as it’s stating O2 will pay the remainder of my contract off to allow me to move over to refresh and the new iPhones are already advertised on the shop page but 100% confirmation would be nice also can we do this over the phone or is it just online?
Message 13 of 208

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
@Benlfc Apple have moved the pre-order times in the US, the UK pre-order time is that same time just adjusted for time zone differences.
Message 14 of 208

Benlfc
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
@PhoneChanger thanks for that, I realised Apple changed the pre order times to 5am I just didn’t put 2 and 2 together and work that out 😂 I was thinking they would be thinking more people out at work etc. Less traffic on the website meaning less likely the website will crash 😂😂
Message 15 of 208

PhoneChanger
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
Potentially, or maybe they realised too many people are on their way to work when it used to be 8am so they're hoping at 1 more people can buy 🙂
Message 16 of 208

Benlfc
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
@PhoneChanger maybe here’s hoping there won’t be much traffic the one thing I hate is entering your cards details and then the website crashing but yet they’ve “pre authorised” the amount from your card and then it takes days to go back
Message 17 of 208

PhoneChanger
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
@Benlfc agree'd, and worse still O2 won't know how much stock they will receive either so even though you may order on the 13th there is no guarantee you'll get it on the 20th...
Message 18 of 208

Benlfc
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
@PhoneChanger your right it usually starts off with get your phone on release day and then quickly escalated to 1 week, 2-3 weeks and so on
Message 19 of 208

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@Benlfc wrote:
@Chris_K O2 will pay the remainder of my contract off to come over to a refresh tariff or custom plan whatever they are called these days

Should be okay Ben, but definitely worth checking in with our customer services to check over your account ahead of pre-order, just so you know where you're at thumbsup

@Sjbuknewc wrote:
I’m on a sim only contract and due on upgrade, will I be able to pre order Friday?

Can't see why not @Sjbuknewc. If you check the My O2 app, there should be a section there showing you your upgrade options.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 20 of 208