cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the O2 Community! Introduce yourself here!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi everyone! 

Thanks for joining the O2 Community! (Or if you haven't yet but would like to, you can register here!). I'm very happy to welcome you here. The O2 Community is a great place to get help and advice on O2 products and services, provide feedback and suggestions for the network, and have general chit chat. slight_smile

My name's Martin, one of the Community Managers here on the O2 forum. I work with @lewys-gp and @RafaC who are also part of the Community team. Personally, I've been working on communities for the last 8 years and have been with O2 since February 2016! 

This thread is all about introducing yourself to the Community and we'd love to hear a bit more about you! Things like: 

• Pay monthly, Pay as you Go or Business Customer? 
  • What phone you currently have? 
  • Hobbies and interests? 
  • Random or cool facts about you? 

If you have any suggestions, questions about anything to do with O2 or the Community give us a shout or drop me a private messageSmiley Wink

I look forward to speaking to you soon. slight_smile

Martin

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 3,265
3,264 REPLIES 3,264

Hogues
  • 7 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hihihi! Thanks for the warm welcome grin

Message 711 of 3,265

Cleoriff
  • 123023 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

Hi and welcome to you all Welcome

@AdamA @AM @Annoyed2much @Cris @DuncanA1 @fallerl @gazman23 @hev63 @Hogues @J-F @Katie4 @krish @London @Maggief @mala @MattySmith @Mrhunter95 @Nathanlondon @Nathrakh66 @OB19 @Olly7249 @Orchid83 @Regina1 @Rickywatson1977 @sally100 @SHayraz @TRL_Button 

Great to have you here. Look forward to seeing you posting soon...wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 712 of 3,265

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 713 of 3,265

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

And it's a warm welcome from me Welcome

@AdamA @AM @Annoyed2much @Cris @DuncanA1 @fallerl @gazman23 @hev63 @Hogues @J-F @Katie4 @krish @London @Maggief @mala @MattySmith @Mrhunter95 @Nathanlondon @Nathrakh66 @OB19 @Olly7249 @Orchid83 @Regina1 @Rickywatson1977 @sally100 @SHayraz @TRL_Button 

Look forward to meeting you soon on the forum;  Off Topic is a great place to start posting Wave

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 714 of 3,265

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12083 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1125 Solutions

@Martin-O2 wrote:

Happy Friday everyone! Before the weekend gets started please join me in welcoming our latest community members! 

It's great to have you on the community. slight_smile Drop in and say high when you have a minute. Wave

Welcome one and all!!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 715 of 3,265

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25167 Posts
  • 812 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Martin-O2 wrote:

Happy Friday everyone! Before the weekend gets started please join me in welcoming our latest community members! 

It's great to have you on the community. slight_smile Drop in and say high when you have a minute. Wave

Hello and warm greetings to all our new members.

I have not been a member for very long but as the title says we are a Community and am very pleased to be a part of it.

What I found as soon as I looked at the topics that this was the place where I could find answers to a problem without technical jargon, reviews and opinions on products and services, what new concerts were being held at 02 venues and 02 Priority tickets. But that`s not all. This is not a place that is all about 02 products and services, it is also a place to let your hair down and have a bit of fun, where some, like me, don`t take things too seriously and chat, try our hands at quizzes, and be armchair critics on a host of subjects - completely "off topic". So newbies, please have a look around, come and ask questions, and joins and post on anything that interests you. I, and I`m sure all the other members, look forward to chatting you soon.

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 716 of 3,265

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Hogues wrote:

Hihihi! Thanks for the warm welcome grin

And hi to you too @Hogues. Feel free to tell us a bit about yourself

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 717 of 3,265

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Nice to meet you @Hogues ! smiling 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

signature

Message 718 of 3,265

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Nice to meet you as well @Hogues , I hope you feel at home with us! sun

As another week starts, it's time to welcome our newest members - a very warm welcome to ...

@beatlemac  @BettyBoop590  @Bolty5113  @Butch  @C-dog  @Chelseafouracre  @chris48  @CliveB  @DontCare  @Eking  @fasterbyelan  @Foddersin  @GalaxyNote9  @Gargoyle  @Hackers  @jimmy007  @JP3  @Konopatzki  @Louise76  @Matt03  @MrsONo  @nick5  @Professor  @Przemyslaw  @Pumpkin34  @Susith  @TGB  @Tracey4  @XRaySpeX 

Don't hesitate to drop in to say hi anytime, or jump into any topic you'd like! smiling

Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

signature

Message 720 of 3,265