Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Highlighted
Topics: 570

Re: Welcome to the O2 Community! Introduce yourself here!

@Marjo wrote:

Happy Friday everyone! sun

Let's welcome our newest members from the past couple of days! smiley @2O@Alina@Andybbb899@Ann-Margaret@Boltonben@bry@Cm1999@Em78@LucyKate@MattB@Reyadh1973@vikkiiiii

Thanks for joining our community and hope to see you around! Have a great day and enjoy the weekend. sunflower

Welcome to you all whoever you are.... 😂 

Highlighted
Community Manager

Welcome to the community everyone! It's awesome to have you with us! smiling Welcome

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Highlighted

Highlighted
Former Staff

Good morning everyone, I hope you had a lovely weekend! sun

I'd like to start the day by warmly welcoming all the members who joined over the past few days: say hello to ...

@BenD @cbaker1990 @Chork @Cl @Comqrgo @cookie47 @egle @Elliebonbon @Federica @garsingtonmatt @Gizmo691 @Hill @Joanne2 @Melanie @Moaning_old_git @nedludd @Paddycat @RichardAlan @sam85 @Shazzarachi @Sjp @SnackGames @Steve2 @SylviaJ

I hope you'll feel at home with us, and please don't hesitate to jump into any conversation or say hi and tell us a bit more about yourselves. Wave

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

signature

Highlighted
Topics: 715

Hello everyone and welcome to you all Welcome

@BenD @cbaker1990 @Chork @Cl @Comqrgo @cookie47 @egle @Elliebonbon @Federica @garsingtonmatt @Gizmo691 @Hill @Joanne2 @Melanie @Moaning_old_git @nedludd @Paddycat @RichardAlan @sam85 @Shazzarachi @Sjp @SnackGames @Steve2 @SylviaJ

I hope to see to see you posting again very soon. Smiley Wink

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted
Topics: 83
Kudos: 1,116
Blog Posts: 2

And it's a very warm welcome from me Welcome

I look forward to your future posts Wave

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Highlighted
Topics: 185

@EmilieT wrote:

Good morning everyone, I hope you had a lovely weekend! sun

I'd like to start the day by warmly welcoming all the members who joined over the past few days: say hello to ...

I hope you'll feel at home with us, and please don't hesitate to jump into any conversation or say hi and tell us a bit more about yourselves. Wave

Hi to all our new members

Please feel free to join in where you like, when you like...

Whether its about your phone or using 02, or just want a break and have a bit of fun, come and post on the wide range of topics... I can honestly say as a member for only a fortnight, the others on here - members and admin - are well-informed, helpful folks, and what`s more help cheer up my day....

animated-elephant-image-0278

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Highlighted
Level 46: Trendy

Welcome to the mad-house one and all...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Highlighted

Highlighted
Community Manager

Happy Friday everyone! Before the weekend gets started please join me in welcoming our latest community members! 

@AdamA @AM @Annoyed2much @Cris @DuncanA1 @fallerl @gazman23 @hev63 @Hogues @J-F @Katie4 @krish @London @Maggief @mala @MattySmith @Mrhunter95 @Nathanlondon @Nathrakh66 @OB19 @Olly7249 @Orchid83 @Regina1 @Rickywatson1977 @sally100 @SHayraz @TRL_Button 

It's great to have you on the community. slight smile Drop in and say high when you have a minute. Wave

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help

signature