on 23-05-2017 12:59 - last edited on 24-07-2018 15:08 by EmilieT
I'm very happy to welcome you to the O2 Community! The O2 Community is a great place to get help and advice on O2 products and services, provide feedback and your ideas for the network and have a general chit chat.
My name's Martin, one of the Community Managers here on the O2 forum. I work with @Marjo and @EmilieT who are also part of the Community team. Personally, I've been working on communities for the last 8 years and have been with O2 since February 2016!
This thread is all about introducing yourself to the Community and we'd love to hear a bit more about you! Things like:
- Pay monthly, Pay as you Go or Business Customer?
- What phone you currently have?
- Hobbies and interests?
- Random or cool facts about you?
If you have any suggestions, questions about anything to do with O2 or the Community give us a shout or drop me a private message!
I look forward to speaking to you soon.
on 23-05-2017 14:58
Nice one @Martin-O2
- Pay monthly or Pay as you Go? PAYG - Pay as you Go
- What phone you currently have? iPhone 6 Plus (Apple fan, sorry)
- Hobbies and interest? Hardcore console gamer & avid science fiction reader
- Random or cool facts about you? I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up > Any ideas welcome!
on 23-05-2017 16:10
I'm Marc, and as it says in my signature below I also work for O2, although I'm not part of the Community team and therefore I'm here as a customer just like you guys.
- Pay monthly or Pay as you Go? Pay Monthly - Phone and Tablet
- What phone you currently have? Huawei P9 Plus
- Hobbies and interest? Homebrew, travel and reading
- Random or cool facts about you? I used to own a toy shop, and I can play a bugle!
on 23-05-2017 16:19
on 23-05-2017 16:45
@Martin-O2 Have to say I'm absolutely loving it! In fact, it may even sneak in and steal the crown as the best phone I've ever had the pleasure of owning, which was previously shared between the Note 3 and Xperia Z Ultra.
The Leica camera is stunning, and gives my considerably more expensive camera a run for it's money in most situations.
Also a big fan of the battery life, which is by far the best I've known with any large smartphone I've ever owned (although I'm taking no chances with Glastonbury, and have 2 high capacity power banks at the ready, haha). And whilst I know it's a bit marmite, I love the Emotion UI more than stock Android now.
Still torn about upgrading to the P10 Plus, as a bit gutted it doesn't have either wireless charging or waterproof features, which may lead me toward the Oneplus 5 instead.
on 24-05-2017 09:36
That's some high praise! I know the Xperia Z Ultra is a fantastic handset I've been on the Galaxy phones for my last few handsets but I'm considering moving to the Xperia range for my next phone.
on 20-06-2017 08:07
The Moto G5 is a good choice and we have quite a few members who can help you if you have any problems.
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr) and Z3 Tablet (Three UK)
nil desperandum. When you take things for granted, the things you are granted, are taken away.
on 20-06-2017 08:09
Hi @Anonymous Welcome to the forum. I bet you are looking forward to your new phone. Please come back and let us know what you think about it ...
*The Game Is On*