Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Community 2018 Advent Calendar

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions
Calendar_Sliced_02b.png Calendar_Sliced_03b_OpenDay13.png Calendar_Sliced_04b_OpenDay23.png Calendar_Sliced_05b_OpenDay11.png Calendar_Sliced_06b_OpenDay19.png Calendar_Sliced_07b_OpenDay9.png Calendar_Sliced_08b_OpenDay2.png Day 14 Calendar_Sliced_10b_OpenDay5.png Calendar_Sliced_11c.png
Calendar_Sliced_12b.png Day 8 Calendar_Sliced_14b_OpenDay16.png Calendar_Sliced_15b_OpenDay1.png Calendar_Sliced_16b_OpenDay6.png Calendar_Sliced_17b_OpenDay17.png Calendar_Sliced_18b_OpenDay22.png Day 12 Calendar_Sliced_20b_OpenDay18.png Calendar_Sliced_21b.png
Calendar_Sliced_22c.png Calendar_Sliced_23b_OpenDay4.png Calendar_Sliced_24b_OpenDay21.png Calendar_Sliced_25b_OpenDay15.png Day 10 Calendar_Sliced_27b_OpenDay24.png Calendar_Sliced_28b_OpenDay7.png Calendar_Sliced_29b_OpenDay20.png Day 3 Calendar_Sliced_31b.png

Hi everyone!

It's almost time to start counting down to Christmas!! Some of you might remember our fun 12 Days of Christmas activity from last year with lots of holiday-themed topics... 

We're shaking things up a bit this time and making this activity BIGGER: instead of 12 days, we will have a full

Community Advent Calendar, counting down to Christmas Day from December 1st!

How will it work?

• From December 1st, we will be posting one holiday-themed topic per day, until the last one on the 25th December.
  • Each morning, you can see that a new window is unlocked in the above calendar. You can click through it to the topic of the day.
  • We'd love to see you participating in the topics and having fun!

Let's get the countdown to Christmas started! Can't wait to talk about everything Christmas in the coming month!

santa Happy Dance santa Happy Dance santa Happy Dance santa Happy Dance santa 

Update: We now have a few Christmas prizes to give away at the end of the advent calendar! Please see the details HERE. smiling

Message 1 of 50
49 REPLIES 49

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yay. Nice one peeps!
Message 31 of 50

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 32 of 50

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Well done guys......and so you should be......! smiling

Image result for pig roast gif

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 33 of 50

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2200 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thank you guys grin And congrats to @viridis and @gmarkj aswell ^^

Bouncy

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 34 of 50

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anyone else disappointed after seeing and reading the thread title every time it comes to the top of the unread posts......?

Message 35 of 50

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

Anyone else disappointed after seeing and reading the thread title every time it comes to the top of the unread posts......?

Hell no, I love reading about the festive season.. repeatedly 😤

Message 36 of 50

Cleoriff
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

Hell no, I love reading about the festive season.. repeatedly 😤

We have New Years Eve next @Anonymous

A time of joy for @jonsie as his youngest son is coming over from Germany.

For me, it will be a time of lots of fireworks (must keep the cats in) and watching the New Year in on TV with the display in London. I may raise a glass or three Cheers

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 37 of 50

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sure what's on my cards.. probably a ride on the eve & the day! 

Message 38 of 50

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Well done to @viridis@gmarkj and @ComaChameleon for winning the vouchers and a big thank you to everyone who took part in the advent calendar! There have been some fantastic conversations and it's been great fun taking part. smiling

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 39 of 50

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35208 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Out of interest, have you 

@viridis@gmarkj and @ComaChameleon had similar issues with this offer as people here seem to be having?

Just wondering, given the time-box needed to activate the prize fearful

Message 40 of 50