Did you mean: 

New Emoticons!!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

I have some great news! We've updated the available emoticons on the O2 community! The new emoticons are now live and you can see them under the emoticon option (shown below) when creating a post. wink

Screen Shot 2017-08-17 at 14.48.05.png

We've kept the animated ones as their quite popular but you will now have a much wider selection to express yourself! heart_eyescoolupside_downalienexpressionlesscatthumbsupwave

Here's a challange for you! See if you can tell a story ONLY using emoticons in the comments below! grinyahoosee_no_eviltongue_winking

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 83
82 REPLIES 82

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122355 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I am off out joy Hoping for some good news innocent

I wont be silly clown

And sorry this isn't a story but no time for it today...ragetrophy

Seriously the new emoticons are fine. If I have one complaint its that you can only post one and the smiley icon box closes poop So to do a load of them you have to keep reopening box which is all a bit of a nightmare alien

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 83

Cleoriff
  • 122355 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

PS I belong to two other forums NOT Lithium powered and you can do as many emoticons as you like without the damn box closing....nauseated_facepartypoop

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 83

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Oh party

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 83

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:
.... Seriously the new emoticons are fine. If I have one complaint its that you can only post one and the smiley icon box closes  So to do a load of them you have to keep reopening box which is all a bit of a nightmare 

PS I belong to two other forums NOT Lithium powered and you can do as many emoticons as you like without the damn box closing....nauseated_facepartypoop

@I gladly welcome the new emoticons some four years after we first requested them but @Cleoriff makes a fair point it would be great to have that feature on here. 
As for the story... Maybe later head_bandage

Message 5 of 83

Cleoriff
  • 122355 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

PS I edited 'LIE' For 'LIKE' @jonsie sob

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 83

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Crazy hover a cursor over them and there's no description Bang

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 7 of 83

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Glad you like the new selection guys! We kept some of the old ones that get used regulary too. R.I.P to the robots and creepy faces though joy 

Regarding the box closing I'll find out if that's a setting or feature we can get changed cool

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 8 of 83

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122355 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Beenherebefore wrote:

Crazy hover a cursor over them and there's no description Bang

This is also true...so the emoticon you think you are posting, is only described once you have posted it..and it could be totally wrong pensive (see I thought that one was SAD it appears it was pensive!)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 83