on 05-01-2016 15:34 - last edited on 12-08-2016 16:15 by Chris_K
Some of you may have recently heard about and checked out O2 Drive and we'd love to hear from you!
For those who are unaware, O2 Drive is a competitive car insurance option, including discounted car servicing, MOT, repairs and general maintenance. You should be able to see the app on Google Play and in the App Store. O2 Drive also includes tips on how to become a safer driver and offers some exclusive perks as well as the usual O2 Priority perks, even when you’re not on O2. For our existing O2 customers on a pay monthly tariff, you can benefit from some great discounts!
- You’ll be able see O2 Drive listed on comparison websites like www.comparethemarket.com and www.moneysupermarket.com. You can get a quote or talk about an existing quote and can access your insurance details via MyO2. You can also view any policy details on MyO2
- You'll find some common O2 Drive FAQ’s here: http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/O2-Drive-FAQ-s/td-p/990467
- For those wanting to know more about O2 Drive, including any technical questions, you can chat to a dedicated support team via our O2 Drive Chat option here: http://drive.o2.co.uk/o2drive
- To get a quote, head to http://o2.uk/O2DriveQuote
- For retrieving a quote already offered to you, head to http://o2.uk/omQdyK
- If you’re an existing O2 Drive customer and want to discuss something about your policy, you can talk to the chat team via the link above.
Got a car and looking to renew your policy, or shop around for a better price or better cover? Make sure to check out O2 Drive and let us know your thoughts! I'd love to hear from anyone who has taken a look.
on 05-01-2016 15:53
I have taken a look and to renew my policy it's £127.00 more than I'm paying at the moment. Having said that I quite expect my insurers will have increased the premium when I get the renewal quote.
However, O2 Insure s almost £290.00 more than the cheapest quote I've seen....
on 05-01-2016 16:54
on 05-01-2016 18:54
As I thought, its expensive compared to what I pay with Direct Line. About £140 more (at this point in time) and I'm not convinced its as good a policy as my current one with the added benefits. Will need to check the details but its quite a difference and I'm not expecting a major hike at renewal.
FYI: even going from a zero excess to £500 only reduces it by £20! I think I'll be passing this one by several miles.
On the plus sides, the garage assistant is a nice idea but to be honest, if the perks are like Priority then its useless for me as most times, the offers are in places so far away its not justified.
on 06-01-2016 16:23
Thanks for the continuing feedback guys, its so useful
Keep it up if you have more to share.
on 12-10-2016 11:22
Just thought I'd give this a go and get a quote, what a joke!!!! Double what I'm paying already and an O2 quote didn't show on copare the market when i got my policy a couple of months ago.
I have a funny feeling this will fail.