Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Reply
Posts: 5,063
Topics: 113
Registered: ‎19-09-2014

Re: New Emoticons!!


@Cleoriff wrote:

@Beenherebefore wrote:

Crazy hover a cursor over them and there's no description Bang


This is also true...so the emoticon you think you are posting, is only described once you have posted it..and it could be totally wrong pensive (see I thought that one was SAD it appears it was pensive!)


I only see "pensive" ( it could be totally wrong : pensive : ) while I'm writing this reply. When I hovered over your post, before I replied, then there was nothing showing.

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Posts: 75,143
Topics: 695
Registered: ‎14-01-2013

Re: New Emoticons!!

[ Edited ]

@Beenherebefore wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Beenherebefore wrote:

Crazy hover a cursor over them and there's no description Bang


This is also true...so the emoticon you think you are posting, is only described once you have posted it..and it could be totally wrong pensive (see I thought that one was SAD it appears it was pensive!)


I only see "pensive" ( it could be totally wrong : pensive : ) while I'm writing this reply. When I hovered over your post, before I replied, then there was nothing showing.


Same here @Beenherebefore Its my post and if i go back to it again (as I have just done) hover my mouse over it...it doesn't tell me its pensive either..Evil  Yet I can see your 'crazy' and Bang' (old smileys)

*The Game Is On*


Posts: 5,063
Topics: 113
Registered: ‎19-09-2014

Re: New Emoticons!!


@Cleoriff wrote:

@Beenherebefore wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Beenherebefore wrote:

Crazy hover a cursor over them and there's no description Bang


This is also true...so the emoticon you think you are posting, is only described once you have posted it..and it could be totally wrong pensive (see I thought that one was SAD it appears it was pensive!)


I only see "pensive" ( it could be totally wrong : pensive : ) while I'm writing this reply. When I hovered over your post, before I replied, then there was nothing showing.


Same here @Beenherebefore Its my post and if i go back to it again (as I have just done) hover my mouse over it...it doesn't tell me its pensive either..Evil  Yet I can see your 'crazy' and Bang' (old smileys)


Another modification for @Martin-O2 to suggest ?

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Community Manager
Posts: 6,272
Registered: ‎18-02-2016

Re: New Emoticons!!

Sure no worries I'll see if this can be added to the new emoticons thumbsup

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!


If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Posts: 1,951
Topics: 43
Kudos: 62
Ideas: 0
Registered: ‎15-12-2014

Re: New Emoticons!!

see no evil like this one Smiley Happy

iPhone 8 plus 64 GB Rose Gold (on Vodafone) Smiley Happy iPad mini 4 128 GB (wifi only) Fitbit Versa 2
Posts: 1,025
Topics: 73
Kudos: 163
Registered: ‎07-10-2012

Re: New Emoticons!!

I have come out from lurking to check the new ones and was disappointed to see only one dog still Smiley Sad

 

Why cant we have more dog ones ?

Community Manager
Posts: 6,096
Registered: ‎23-07-2014

Re: New Emoticons!!

[ Edited ]

@Poppysmum wrote:

I have come out from lurking to check the new ones and was disappointed to see only one dog still Smiley Sad

 

Why cant we have more dog ones ?


Then we would need to have more cat ones too yahoo

 

Oh I can't believe no one mentioned the Star Trek one! Obviously that's my new favourite!!! What's yours?

vulcan

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!


If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Posts: 1,025
Topics: 73
Kudos: 163
Registered: ‎07-10-2012

Re: New Emoticons!!


@Marjo wrote:

@Poppysmum wrote:

I have come out from lurking to check the new ones and was disappointed to see only one dog still Smiley Sad

 

Why cant we have more dog ones ?


Then we would need to have more cat ones too yahoo

 

Oh I can't believe no one mentioned the Star Trek one! Obviously that's my new favourite!!! What's yours?

vulcan


All ready got  Cat HappyCat IndifferentCat MadCat SadCat SurprisedCat TongueCat Very HappyCat WinkCat Winkjoy:cat how many more do you want Thoughful

Community Manager
Posts: 6,096
Registered: ‎23-07-2014

Re: New Emoticons!!


@Poppysmum wrote:

@Marjo wrote:

@Poppysmum wrote:

I have come out from lurking to check the new ones and was disappointed to see only one dog still Smiley Sad

 

Why cant we have more dog ones ?


Then we would need to have more cat ones too yahoo

 

Oh I can't believe no one mentioned the Star Trek one! Obviously that's my new favourite!!! What's yours?

vulcan


All ready got  Cat HappyCat IndifferentCat MadCat SadCat SurprisedCat TongueCat Very HappyCat WinkCat Winkjoy:cat how many more do you want Thoughful


Oh!! LOL You do have a point! The cats are dominating at the moment.

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!


If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Posts: 10,294
Topics: 83
Kudos: 1,115
Blog Posts: 2
Registered: ‎22-08-2016

Re: New Emoticons!!

WaveMartin

 

thumbsup the new emoticons.

 

I  heart tv and clapper as they say quite a bit about me. I also thumbsup frog but that's because I thumbsup frogfrog.

 

Best I can do but agree with @Cleoriff  it's tiresome having to keep opening the box

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb