Did you mean: 

New Emoticons!!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

I have some great news! We've updated the available emoticons on the O2 community! The new emoticons are now live and you can see them under the emoticon option (shown below) when creating a post. wink

Screen Shot 2017-08-17 at 14.48.05.png

We've kept the animated ones as their quite popular but you will now have a much wider selection to express yourself! heart_eyescoolupside_downalienexpressionlesscatthumbsupwave

Here's a challange for you! See if you can tell a story ONLY using emoticons in the comments below! grinyahoosee_no_eviltongue_winking

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 83
82 REPLIES 82

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Beenherebefore wrote:

Crazy hover a cursor over them and there's no description Bang

This is also true...so the emoticon you think you are posting, is only described once you have posted it..and it could be totally wrong pensive (see I thought that one was SAD it appears it was pensive!)

I only see "pensive" ( it could be totally wrong : pensive : ) while I'm writing this reply. When I hovered over your post, before I replied, then there was nothing showing.

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 11 of 83

Cleoriff
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Beenherebefore wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Beenherebefore wrote:

This is also true...so the emoticon you think you are posting, is only described once you have posted it..and it could be totally wrong pensive (see I thought that one was SAD it appears it was pensive!)

I only see "pensive" ( it could be totally wrong : pensive : ) while I'm writing this reply. When I hovered over your post, before I replied, then there was nothing showing.

Same here @Beenherebefore Its my post and if i go back to it again (as I have just done) hover my mouse over it...it doesn't tell me its pensive either..Evil  Yet I can see your 'crazy' and Bang' (old smileys)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 83

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Beenherebefore wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Beenherebefore wrote:

Same here @Beenherebefore Its my post and if i go back to it again (as I have just done) hover my mouse over it...it doesn't tell me its pensive either..Evil  Yet I can see your 'crazy' and Bang' (old smileys)

Another modification for @Martin-O2 to suggest ?

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 13 of 83

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Sure no worries I'll see if this can be added to the new emoticons thumbsup

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 14 of 83

blissgirl
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 6978 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

see_no_evil like this one slight_smile

iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink (with Vodafone) slight_smile
Message 15 of 83

Poppysmum
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

I have come out from lurking to check the new ones and was disappointed to see only one dog still 😞

Why cant we have more dog ones ?

Message 16 of 83

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Poppysmum wrote:

I have come out from lurking to check the new ones and was disappointed to see only one dog still 😞

Then we would need to have more cat ones too yahoo

Oh I can't believe no one mentioned the Star Trek one! Obviously that's my new favourite!!! What's yours?

vulcan

Message 17 of 83

Poppysmum
Level 19: Quirky
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

@Poppysmum wrote:

Oh I can't believe no one mentioned the Star Trek one! Obviously that's my new favourite!!! What's yours?

vulcan

All ready got  Cat HappyCat IndifferentCat MadCat SadCat SurprisedCat TongueCat Very HappyCat WinkCat Winkjoy:cat how many more do you want Thoughful

Message 18 of 83

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Poppysmum wrote:

@Marjo wrote:

@Poppysmum wrote:

vulcan

All ready got  Cat HappyCat IndifferentCat MadCat SadCat SurprisedCat TongueCat Very HappyCat WinkCat Winkjoy:cat how many more do you want Thoughful

Oh!! LOL You do have a point! The cats are dominating at the moment.

Message 19 of 83

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

WaveMartin

thumbsup the new emoticons.

I  heart tv and clapper as they say quite a bit about me. I also thumbsup frog but that's because I thumbsup frogfrog.

Best I can do but agree with @Cleoriff  it's tiresome having to keep opening the box

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 20 of 83