Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Topics: 547

Re: Community spotlight: Mi-Amigo

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

Thans @Cleoriff 

To be honest, despite my love of music, I`m not into musicals and must be one of the few people on the planet who has never see Les Mis nor wants to... but do like Rock Operas inc Tommy and Quadraphenia.

A man after my own heart! ok hand

Community Manager

[ Edited ]

Lovely spotlight @Mi-Amigo ! Awesome to learn more about you. I spotted a few things we have in common: Anthony Hopkins is also one of my favourite actors, and I also like spring and summer! sun sunflower  What history themes or eras do you like to read about the most? Smiley Happy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 96

@Marjo wrote:

Lovely spotlight @Mi-Amigo ! Awesome to learn more about you. I spotted a few things we have in common: Anthony Hopkins is also one of my favourite actors, and I also like spring and summer! sun sunflower  What history themes or eras do you like to read about the most? Smiley Happy

Thank you for your nice comments @Marjo . I liked Anthony Hopkins in some of his early films like Magic and The Elephant Man, as well as the more recent Fracture [the doble jeopardy one].

As for history? I like reading and learning about the Victorian era and how there are many misconstrued ideas about so-called Victorian values. Also I have a keen interest in Richard III and have done research on him - again Shakespeare has a lot to answer for, guilty of starting many myths about Richard III.  

animated-elephant-image-0278
Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Topics: 42
Kudos: 60
Ideas: 0

Nice to know bit more about you @Mi-Amigo Smiley Happy
iPhone 8 plus 64 GB Rose Gold (on Vodafone) Smiley Happy iPad mini 4 128 GB (wifi only)

Thank you, all of you, for your kind words and making me so welcome in the Community, and hope that I have answered the questions you asked about me. It has been an honour to have been selected for this Community Spotlight and I intend to, hopefully, continuing being a part of this great Community for some time to come Bow

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Level 41: Prodigal

Nice to read some more about you.
Would echo the comments from others in that you have slotted straight in and certainly match the humour that fills the community...
Now using the LG V30.

Previously: LG G4, Sony Z1, HTC Sensation XE, Samsung Omnia i900
Try the Tech Galaxy Note 4
Try the Tech Lumia 640LTE and Microsoft Band

Thank you @gmarkj 

I don`t know about my sense of humour matching the Community, it boarders on the slightly Crazy at times. I`m just very glad to have found this place. slight smile

Robert Kennedy.