Did you mean: 

Community Spotlight: liggerz87

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi all! I hope your day is going well. slight_smile

It's time for another Community Spotlight! This time we have asked some questions to a member who's been around for quite a while now, and you'll have seen him taking part in various types of discussions. Either giving out some advice, sharing some feedback or joining off-topic discussions, it's always a pleasure to have him around! slight_smile

I hope you'll enjoy getting to know @liggerz87 a bit more, and please don't hesitate to say hi or ask anything else in the comments if you're curious!

SPOTLIGHT: @liggerz87

What’s your name and where are you from?

Name is Mansle Liggins but use my 2nd name Daniel as my dad is called Mansle and my taid grandad is also Mansle.

Why did you join and stay in the O2 Community?

I joined O2 Community because I joined O2 and thought could help people with my knowledge.

What was your first mobile phone and which phone do you currently have?

First phone was a Philips BT Cellnet, next phone was a Nokia 3310 and then O2 X1 made by Maxon. Currently have a Samsung S9+. Was a massive HTC fan but as their phones are hard to come by now it's Samsung.

What do you like to do in your spare time?

If I had enough room I'd play the drums but no room for them so it's skateboarding and playing football and Xbox.

If you were CEO of O2 for a day, what would you do?

If I was CEO for the day I'd make sure every black spot of phone signal had the signal instead of upgrading places that have decent signal already, and make sure north Wales was covered by 3G and 4G so no black spots there as some places still suffer no signal.

Favourite movie / TV show / game?

Don't really have a favourite film. I loved Dark Matter TV show, shame it got cancelled, so I'd say Lucifer is my favourite TV show. Game I play is FIFA 19, Destiny 2 and Forza Horizon 4 at min.

Do you have any pets?

I have like maybe 15 to 20 rats at the min.

Which person (living or dead) would you like to have a conversation with and why?

Most likely my uncle who passed away a good while ago I think 6 years ago.

What's your dream house like and where would it be located (if you could choose anything!)?

Not really bothered by house, one in north Wales haha

Favourite meal?

Chicken Tikka Korma

What is your zombie apocalypse plan? 

Just try to survive and kill silently.

Thanks so much for taking the time to answer our questions @liggerz87! Awesome to learn more about you. slight_smile

Thanks!

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Sounds like you have a solid rat management system there @liggerz87! Will they fight if you put them in the wrong cages? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 21 of 26

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
The males are in separate cages they can fight so we keep the males in there groups but all the females are in one cage and get on ok we have one male in one cage and other in one and they're fight either and they fight the other boys then we have 2 males in one cage and 3 males together who would fight the others
Message 22 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

@liggerz87 .. Your forename is an unusual one. Is it a family name, foreign or a parental choice?

Message 23 of 26

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

It makes sense to keep the males apart as they like a good scrap! joy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 24 of 26

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
@Anonymous I know mansle is my first name I think it's French but my dad is called mansle and my taid grandad lol am is also called mansle and yes @Martin-O2 they can really hurt each other and you lol I been bit many times because of fights and the rat thought it was the other one it really hurts and bleed a lot lol they like go into a ball and tangle with another and bite and rip there hair out lol
Message 25 of 26

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Definitely for the best to keep them apart then @liggerz87

signature

Message 26 of 26