Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Community Manager

Community Rewards: June 2019

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Have you been enjoying the amazing sunny weather we're FINALLY getting as much as I have? β˜€οΈβ˜€οΈβ˜€οΈ

It's been an excellent few days and now on top of this, it's also time for:

June 2019 Community Rewards!

For those who might not be aware of this, each month we have many people asking and answering questions on all things related to O2 and mobile and generally keeping the Community an amazing place to spend your time in! We like to say thank you to those members who have contributed to the community, with credit towards their next monthly bill or PAYG balance! hugging

On top of that, a special shout out to viridis who has taken the time to create a superb review of the Sony Xperia 1 last month! Go check it out if you haven't yet, it's a great read. thumbsup

I've listed all rewarded members below. If you find yourself on the list, please drop me a PM (Private Message) with the O2 mobile number you'd like credited and I will let you know how much your reward will be. 

β˜€οΈβ˜€οΈβ˜€οΈ  Rewarded members  β˜€οΈβ˜€οΈβ˜€οΈ

@adamtemp64 , @AdiHotdog , @Admn , @alana23 , @Aldi , @Alunj , @anticpated , @AztecUK , @babyboomer49 , @Bambino , @bassplayer , @BFranks , @BigDaddyUK , @blissgirl , @Bob_Mcg , @BOSSGOGG , @CBB , @Cleoriff , @CliveC , @ComaChameleon , @Cplittle , @craigaucott , @DaveC , @davethorp , @Debi , @Debsa , @DiDi2 , @EVS , @Foddersin , @Glory1 , @gmarkj , @Itsalive1978 , @JAZZ-trad , @Jenny105 , @jezza1234 , @JoeChamberlain , @JohnnyS , @jonsie , @Kelly2 , @liggerz87 , @Lomaso , @Anonymous , @luck , @Luke30 , @LukeC , @LukeR , @madasaf1sh , @Matt0801 , @Mi-Amigo , @MI5 , @Mikbrown94 , @Nataliejade , @Nemo , @NFH , @Nicko1969 , @Payforit_Sucks , @Penfold , @Peterb74 , @pgn , @PhoneChanger , @Poppysmum , @Projectionist , @rdslight , @Rob48 , @SamsungFanBoy , @slenpree , @Starlir , @StuartR , @Syreeta , @TallTrees , @techtamer , @TimandTom , @VengasUK , @viridis , @welshsteve76 , @WispaRed7 , @Yaldi , @Zeyin , @ZoeAnn89 , 

Thanks again everyone and don't forget to send me a PM if you find yourself listed above! wink

β†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
β†’ iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
β†’ Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
β†’ Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 77

Re: Community Rewards: June 2019

Thanks muchly, and well done everyone!

Topics: 71
Kudos: 159

Thank you Smiley Happy

Anonymous

Thanks very much pm sent

Level 2: Apprentice

Awesome. A nice surprise. Have PMd.

Thanks!
Topics: 532

Thank you πŸ˜‰
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Level 9: Fired up

Thank you @Marjo , well done all.

PM sent.

Level 1: Joiner

Thank you!! Smiley Very Happy PM sent 😊
Level 6: Acolyte

Thank you. Pm sent.

Congratulations to all in the community.
Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

Cheers guys, pm sent πŸ‘