Did you mean: 

Community Rewards: June 2019

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Have you been enjoying the amazing sunny weather we're FINALLY getting as much as I have? ☀️☀️☀️

It's been an excellent few days and now on top of this, it's also time for:

June 2019 Community Rewards!

For those who might not be aware of this, each month we have many people asking and answering questions on all things related to O2 and mobile and generally keeping the Community an amazing place to spend your time in! We like to say thank you to those members who have contributed to the community, with credit towards their next monthly bill or PAYG balance! hugging

On top of that, a special shout out to viridis who has taken the time to create a superb review of the Sony Xperia 1 last month! Go check it out if you haven't yet, it's a great read. thumbsup

I've listed all rewarded members below. If you find yourself on the list, please drop me a PM (Private Message) with the O2 mobile number you'd like credited and I will let you know how much your reward will be. 

☀️☀️☀️  Rewarded members  ☀️☀️☀️

@adamtemp64 , @AdiHotdog , @Admn , @alana23 , @Aldi , @Alunj , @anticpated , @AztecUK , @babyboomer49 , @Bambino , @bassplayer , @BFranks , @BigDaddyUK , @blissgirl , @BobM , @BOSSGOGG , @CBB , @Cleoriff , @CliveC , @ComaChameleon , @Cplittle , @craigaucott , @DaveC , @davethorp , @Debi , @Debsa , @DiDi2 , @EVS , @Foddersin , @Glory1 , @gmarkj , @Itsalive1978 , @JAZZ-trad , @Jenny105 , @jezza1234 , @JoeChamberlain , @JohnnyS , @jonsie , @Kelly2 , @liggerz87 , @Lomaso , @Anonymous , @luck , @Luke30 , @LukeC , @LukeR , @madasaf1sh , @Matt0801 , @Mi-Amigo , @MI5 , @Mikbrown94 , @Nataliejade , @Nemo , @NFH , @Nicko1969 , @Payforit_Sucks , @Penfold , @Peterb74 , @pgn , @PhoneChanger , @Poppysmum , @Projectionist , @rdslight , @Rob48 , @SamsungFanBoy , @jonnymk , @Starlir , @StuartR , @Syreeta , @TallTrees , @Anonymous , @TimandTom , @VengasUK , @viridis , @welshsteve76 , @Anonymous , @Yaldi , @Zeyin , @ZoeAnn89 , 

Thanks again everyone and don't forget to send me a PM if you find yourself listed above! wink

Message 1 of 59
58 REPLIES 58

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Thanks muchly, and well done everyone!
Message 2 of 59

Poppysmum
Level 19: Quirky
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

Thank you slight_smile

Message 3 of 59

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks very much pm sent

Message 4 of 59

JoeChamberlain
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Awesome. A nice surprise. Have PMd.

Thanks!
Message 5 of 59

MI5
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Thank you 😉
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 59

BobM
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 4304 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you @Marjo , well done all.

PM sent.

Message 7 of 59

alana23
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you!! grin PM sent 😊
Message 8 of 59

BOSSGOGG
Level 8: Talented
  • 384 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Thank you. Pm sent.

Congratulations to all in the community.
unnamed
Message 9 of 59

Itsalive1978
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 28 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Cheers guys, pm sent 👍
Message 10 of 59