Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Level 2: Apprentice

Re: Apple iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus & iPhone X Megathread

I kinda give up lol I’ll do what you just told me tto Before 😂😂
Level 6: Acolyte

I wouldn’t cancel because once you place a New order your wait starts again but at the back of queue. .

Yes your so right what should I say lol I kinda just let him do his thing and didn’t say anything but what he did say was I can guarantee you’ll have the phone before Friday but I’m scared of telling him no I’ll wait lol he was pushing me tbh I’ll see what he says but I’m definitely not cancelling my order now I didn’t think of that when he was saying that thanks your such a life saver cuz he could of ******ed me of lol what a prick he is
Anonymous

@mrsbaker1 wrote:

@Jay1999 If you struggle to find it on your phone whilst in safari or whatever. If you look at the very bottom centre of screen you can see that square with an arrow on Press that, scroll to the right and choose the icon that says ‘request desktop site’. 

ˆˆˆ This.

Additionally, you can also long press the refresh button (circular arrow in the browser address bar) to request desktop sites.

Highlighted

Thanks
Former Staff

Re: O2 Family plan

Hello @Jackmw14,

The FAQ section has been updated with additional info regarding iPhone X, including info on Family discounts, Check it out!

Chris_K wrote:

Q. Is the new iPhone eligible for family plan discounts?
A. Yes, the new iPhone 8, 8 Plus and iPhone X will all be available on our Family Plan

As you can see, you are right and you can get Family plan discounts with your iPhone X. Text LOYALTY to 21500 and follow the text instructions.

Please let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you Wave

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Anonymous

Orderd SG 64GB on lauch day.

Was advised as of today by O2 on telephone will be a minimum of three weeks from today (not the date I ordered)

Sigh....

That’s probably because you’ve essentially ordered a week after hundreds of other people. There are some still waiting for their phones that they ordered on 27th. Then there’s all the orders between 27th-2nd to get delivered. Once the 2nd Nov orders are fulfilled they will start on the orders from the 3rd.
That being said I wouldn’t pay too much attention to what you’re told by O2. They don’t know heads from arses 😂
Anonymous

Was told today by o2 that they have received more stock and my delivery details will be updated within 24 hours.. 

I’m guessing my chances of receiving those updated delivery details are around 1%

Depends what day you ordered it 😂