Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus & iPhone X Megathread

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

O2 will offer Apple’s latest products starting on 22nd September 2017, including the new generation iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. Customers will be able to pre-order iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus beginning 15th September at www.o2.co.uk/iphone, in store, voice and online, with iPhone X pre-order beginning Friday 27th October

iPhone 8
iPhone 8 Plus
iPhone X
bau-35253-iphone-8-product-build-gold-sku-header-master-120917.png
bau-35251-iphone-8-plus-space-grey-sku-header-master-130917.png
iphone-x-space-grey-sku-header.png

Questions?
We expect there will be many questions ranging from student discount, to unlocking, to yearly upgrades and everything in-between. See our extensive Q&A section immediately under this post, and let us know if there's anything missing you think we should mention there.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 1,685
1,684 REPLIES 1,684

Jay1999
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 74 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I kinda give up lol I’ll do what you just told me tto Before 😂😂
Message 911 of 1,685

mrsbaker1
  • 210 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I wouldn’t cancel because once you place a New order your wait starts again but at the back of queue. .
Message 912 of 1,685

Jay1999
  • 74 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yes your so right what should I say lol I kinda just let him do his thing and didn’t say anything but what he did say was I can guarantee you’ll have the phone before Friday but I’m scared of telling him no I’ll wait lol he was pushing me tbh I’ll see what he says but I’m definitely not cancelling my order now I didn’t think of that when he was saying that thanks your such a life saver cuz he could of ******ed me of lol what a prick he is
Message 913 of 1,685

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mrsbaker1 wrote:

@Jay1999 If you struggle to find it on your phone whilst in safari or whatever. If you look at the very bottom centre of screen you can see that square with an arrow on Press that, scroll to the right and choose the icon that says ‘request desktop site’. 

ˆˆˆ This.

Additionally, you can also long press the refresh button (circular arrow in the browser address bar) to request desktop sites.

Message 914 of 1,685

Jay1999
  • 74 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks
Message 915 of 1,685

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Jackmw14,

The FAQ section has been updated with additional info regarding iPhone X, including info on Family discounts, Check it out!

Chris_K wrote:

Q. Is the new iPhone eligible for family plan discounts?
A. Yes, the new iPhone 8, 8 Plus and iPhone X will all be available on our Family Plan

As you can see, you are right and you can get Family plan discounts with your iPhone X. Text LOYALTY to 21500 and follow the text instructions.

Please let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you Wave

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 916 of 1,685

Anonymous
Not applicable

Orderd SG 64GB on lauch day.

Was advised as of today by O2 on telephone will be a minimum of three weeks from today (not the date I ordered)

Sigh....

Message 917 of 1,685

mrsbaker1
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 210 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
That’s probably because you’ve essentially ordered a week after hundreds of other people. There are some still waiting for their phones that they ordered on 27th. Then there’s all the orders between 27th-2nd to get delivered. Once the 2nd Nov orders are fulfilled they will start on the orders from the 3rd.
That being said I wouldn’t pay too much attention to what you’re told by O2. They don’t know heads from arses 😂
Message 918 of 1,685

Anonymous
Not applicable

Was told today by o2 that they have received more stock and my delivery details will be updated within 24 hours.. 

I’m guessing my chances of receiving those updated delivery details are around 1%

Message 919 of 1,685

mrsbaker1
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 210 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Depends what day you ordered it 😂
Message 920 of 1,685