Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Disney plus with Virgin Media package

TerryC
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I recently changed my package with Virgin Media to one which includes my O2 sim card and free Disney plus for 18 months.  I was told I access the Disney plus from the O2 website.  However, I can not find out how to get the free Disney Plus anywhere on the O2 website.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@TerryC See this guide: Guide: Adding and removing O2 Extras - O2 Community

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 9

TerryC
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Many thanks for your reply. Unfortunately Disney+ comes up as £7.99 per month, but it's meant to be free for 18 months with my Virgin Media package.

Message 3 of 9

Webs
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Terry, I have just upgraded to a 1 Virgin Media 1GB Hub 4 package and was told in writing Disney Plus was free for 18 months. Did you find out if it was available? I have a feeling I've been mis-sold and that in fact it's only available free for 3 months via O2 Extras, but I will find out in the next couple of days. Much as I don't want to roll back the package, one reason I upgraded was to get Disney Plus as I really don't need anything beyond M100. Luckily I have it in writing so I will see how the next few days progress.

Message 4 of 9

Beckey
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, did you ever get a response on this as we are having a similar issue? 

Message 5 of 9

Braddersb
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Also have the same, anyone ever sort this ? If so how

Message 6 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122368 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Braddersb @TerryC @Webs I think you should take this up with VM as the offer was on their website. Personally, with O2, I have never seen an 18month free Disney offer.  Rarely 12 months but mainly, 1 month, 3 months or 6 months.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 9

Webs
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks @Cleoriff . I've not followed up with VM as it's just too hard to get through and not worth my time. I had a feeling it wasn't going to be true but trusted the agent anyway. VM gave me a good overall package and even when I looked recently at BT (they have Fibre to property in our area now), VM are still the cheapest. Apparently VM told me there would be no exit fee as the new VOIP phone solution they have put in means it reset my contract.

Message 8 of 9

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9988 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@Webs 

Dont call up log it as a complaint via this website https://www.virginmedia.com/help/complaints as I have done in the past, and you will get a call back, and dont forget for little work, if they dont resolve it take it to the Ombudsman...

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 9 of 9