Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 address data base gives wrong address

cla
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 15 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I am a virgin customer have joined o2 can't get volt to work as automatic address database give Southwick as East Sussex it is in West Sussex which is what my virgin address gives. Checked several times but can't do anything. Anyone had  this problem or know if its even worth trying to get it changed by spending a couple of hours waiting on the phone will they be able to do it? any ideas  welcomed

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35210 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Glad to hear, @cla - a couple of pokes and a pointer or two work wonders at times 👍

Message 11 of 12

cla
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 15 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Remembering what was stated 3 lines above their text window would speed things up, but how can they? How many customers are they dealing with at once are we talking double figures or was that just the impression I got by the time lapses between actually chat taking place. If it was hard for me they choose to do it all day that takes a certain type of person to handle it reliant on a well written flow chart of responses which seems at bit limited  from this experience, again slowing thing down, unless they make it up as they go along based on experience?  Well until the next time thanks to all involved.

Message 12 of 12