1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37307 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1700 Solutions

@AA7 wrote:

Thanks.  I will try because the virtual online assistance is absolute rubbish. I have tried numerous times before but I thought maybe now the billing web page has changed it might be accessible - it appears not.  Think I shall be moving away from them this time as they offer no support and this is all i ever asked for.  Its not a big ask, other phone companies don't seem to have an issue doing it 

It took several months of hassle from me to get VAT invoices switched on in My MyO2 - once enabled, it stays on, usually, @AA7 - just keep calling 202 around 08:15am until you get a good agent who knows the magic runes to apply to your account. Guide: How do I get to the 'Download Bill' page? shows some of the hassle I had back in the day.

Note the VAT only applies to your Refresh Tariff Airtime component, as the Device Plan is a credit agreement.

If you are SIMO or on a bundled tariff from a reseller, the VAT invoice shows all the detail and a VAT number on the first page of the bill.

Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147267 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28301 Solutions

@AA7 

Looks like you should contact customer service as they can help with that – message them on Social Media if that works best for you -on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG) or call on 202 or 0344 809 0202.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

AA7
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks.  I will try because the virtual online assistance is absolute rubbish. I have tried numerous times before but I thought maybe now the billing web page has changed it might be accessible - it appears not.  Think I shall be moving away from them this time as they offer no support and this is all i ever asked for.  Its not a big ask, other phone companies don't seem to have an issue doing it 

Message 3 of 5

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37307 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1700 Solutions

@AA7 wrote:

It took several months of hassle from me to get VAT invoices switched on in My MyO2 - once enabled, it stays on, usually, @AA7 - just keep calling 202 around 08:15am until you get a good agent who knows the magic runes to apply to your account. Guide: How do I get to the 'Download Bill' page? shows some of the hassle I had back in the day.

Note the VAT only applies to your Refresh Tariff Airtime component, as the Device Plan is a credit agreement.

If you are SIMO or on a bundled tariff from a reseller, the VAT invoice shows all the detail and a VAT number on the first page of the bill.

Good luck!

Message 4 of 5

AA7
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the information.  Much appreciated

Message 5 of 5