Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

borceaantonio35**Personal info**

Maria1996
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello, good evening, you are sending me a bill and the card has not arrived at my house.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148933 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28446 Solutions

@Maria1996 

Looks like you should contact the sales team as they can help with that – message them on Social Media if that works best for you -on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG)

Or you can call them on 0800 081 0255

Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm

Saturday – 8am to 6pm

Sunday – 9am to 6pm

Thanks

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38248 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions

Billing on any mobile contract is always a month in advance, @Maria1996 - standard practice.

You’ll get your first bill within four days of joining O2, and you’ll be charged 14 days after you receive it. Your official billing date is usually the date you joined us, and it will be the same every month.

If you joined us on the 29th, 30th or 31st of the month, your official billing date will be the 1st of the following month. Your first bill will be pro rata, which means that we’ll charge you for one full month’s airtime, as well as any airtime you use in those first few days before your billing cycle starts.

If you’ve upgraded your device, your billing date will stay the same. Your next bill will be pro rata and might include a charge from your old tariff or airtime charges.

You can view this on your ‘Summary of Charges’ page in My O2, where you can see your total bill broken down by:

• Tariff charge – cost of your data, minutes and texts

• Monthly extras – any additional spend outside of your tariff or device costs

• Device plan – the cost of your phone or tablet

These three payments are combined into a single bill total and will come out of your account on the same day.

The best way to keep an eye on your bill is to use My O2. You can see what you’ve been charged for, when to pay and how to pay. You can download the My O2 app for free, or text MYO2APP to 202.

If you joined O2 or upgraded your device after 23 January 2014, your bill will be adjusted every April by the Retail Price Index (RPI) rate of inflation announced in February. On O2 Refresh, your Device Plan payments are not subject to inflation and remain at 0% interest.

For information about extra charges that might appear on your bill, take a look at our other numbers and charges page.

Message 3 of 3