Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sim not recieving texts

Hi there,My sim cannot recieve any texts at all from all numbers. My mobile data works and I can send and recieve calls. I also can send texts. However I cannot recieve any text messages. I tried putting the sim into different phones and also did a n...

Resolved! eSIM Issues - "Code is no longer valid"

Hello, I am visiting the UK from the USA and will be here for another three months. My carrier in the US is Verizon Wirelss. I was going to set up eSIM in the US with Verizon and was told to contact them when I got to the UK. Now that I am here they ...

O2 compatibility with OnePlus 8 Pro 5G

Can someone tell me whether O2 is (or will shortly be) compatible with the OnePlus Pro 8 5G smartphones. I know that O2 is looking to run out 5G in Oct 2020 but from online posts it appears that O2 and OnePlus are no longer compatible.

Jon327 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Unusual Traffic when on Mobile date

Are you aware of the Google search captcha has been appearing on your mobile network for the past 3 days when trying to perform Google searches? Says:“Our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network” You can complete the captcha ...

Sharpy666 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to submit request to keep current O2 number

Hi, apologies if I'm not posting on the right board - first time I've been on here. Quick background: I'm an O2 customer (have been for years).Bought a new phone from O2 which came with a new sim, number and tariff.Trying to keep my old O2 number (so...

GG66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Echo for incoming call

Hi, everytime I get an incoming call the caller is complaining of hearing themselves back but when I put them on loud speaker it stops. Please advise how to stop this.

Gold85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

military discounts

Does anoyone know what name O2 require to send through the OPEN option to get them to register that you are a member of the British Army? I have tried Army, British Army, Ministry of Defence UK, HM Forces - none of these seem to work. These are the n...

MFC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fake o2 website

I received a text messaging purporting to be from o2 stating that they had been unable to take payment from my bill and without thinking logged in. I quickly realised this was a fake site and so logged into the real o2 site and changed my password, a...

BobbyJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung S9+ upgrades, now no 4g service

In August my second cellphone used by my wife, a Samsung S9+, asked to be updated.After she had updated, the 'phone no longer has 4G service.Network coverage display is usually only H+ or E+, very occasionally it displays 3G for a very short time.