Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! 36 month upgrade

How soon in a 36 month contract can you upgrade? Thx 

KDL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Receiving and sending calls and texts to Ireland

Could you please tell me how to change phone settings to allow calls and text messages to be sent to mobile phone in Ireland. Currently I cannot phone mobile or send text messages.

Ann4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

People calling and sayin they have missed my call

Guys It happened yesterday around 16.30. I started receiving phone calls from people claiming that they have missed call from me. The problem is I have never called them. Now almost 24h later I have received over 1000 + phone calls 100 VM's and txts ...

Resolved! My Samsung Phone has suddenly stopped charging

Hello, Need some help My samsung A40 phone will not charge anymore.I Have tried a number of different leads, including the one it came with, in various different sockets.The phone simply does nothing when I connect the Lead.

TrevorA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't ring out

I came over to 02 from giffgaff kept my number I can text but not ring or receive calls. Please help.

NickyP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail

Is it possible to delete voicemail without listening to them first?

Downsey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G LTE Router - SIM choice

I am moving home to a rural area with low Broadband bandwidth. My plan is to use a 4G LTE router and external omni antenna for my broadband. There is a tower 1.5km away so should get pretty good coverage. It looks like 02 has the best coverage and wi...

Sites being blocked?

Hi there, I'm trying to access oldschool RuneScape on mobile data, but the app can't connect while on mobile data. Google Chrome also isn't able to reach www.runescape.com but loads fine on WiFi. I don't have any content restrictions on my account bu...

Sonic5317 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blocked numbers transfer

I have recently upgraded handset from an old Lumia 650 to a Samsung model. Within this old Lumia, there were a lot of nuisance numbers saved somewhere in a blocked numbers list. I would like to know whether these blocked numbers can be transferred to...