Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Swapping number from water damaged phone

I have had to replace my phone as it got water damaged. I am trying to transfer my number to my new phone but cannot access the security texts sent to my old phone (I cannot swipe the screen and it is no longer charging). How can I get my number onto...

Resolved! When will Wifi calling be available on unlocked handsets

I have a brand new Samsung A51 handset purchased from Amazon and have found that it can't use Wifi calling or voice over Lte. This is really annoying as the only reason I switched to O2 was this facility. Do O2 ever intend to support Wifi calling on ...

Eeyore by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! huawei p40 pro not receiving all sms

I have a new Huawei p40 which isnt receiving all sms sent to it. Some of the sms are still going to my old Huawei p20 pro which has no sim card in it and as soon the old handset connects to wifi the sms appear it. We have done a handset swap as the o...

LesleyTim by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

5G

Is there a place where you can find out when O2 5G is likely to come to your area?

Resolved! Slow data speeds.

I recently moved from Vodafone to O2 and soon noticed the data speeds were slower during the day but picked up late at night & in the early hours of the morning, i test using the same speed test and to give you an example i have just run a test at 15...

How do you transfer from pay monthly to a O2 big bundle sim

I have a new BIG BUNDLE sim and i wish to keep my number from my pay monthly account, what process do i need to follow and do i get a credit for usage not used on my pay monthly account? [Edit: topic title clarified]

Bigfish by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with response from Credit Referrals!

Can someone please help advise how i can get feedback on how long a response from credit referrals will take or chase up their response? My wives query with a default got resolved and removed with 3 working days, but no response on mine having emaile...

Mike_C18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos