Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No internet in Italy!

When I landed in Italy I have 3G however my internet is not working and I did not receive a message from o2 when I landed. I have plenty of data… what should i do?!

Dave17_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! A52 Samsung screen flickering and freezing

Hi both my mine and my husband's new A52 phones have the same fault - the screen flickers from the bottom up to approximately half way with vertical lines and freezes. We have tried rebooting etc but the fault still occurs. Sometimes it is when a cal...

JBrown by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney + says I’m not subscribed

I signed up for 6months of Disney plus in august as an extra when I upgraded but just tried to log in and it says I’m no longer subscribed

Waggytale by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! When will my old number port across

Got new sim yesterday - just moved to O2 - gave the PAC number at registration .but still no update on when my number will port across and it’s causing havoc with contacts and I may need to cancel this contract if it doesn’t transfer today

Snoopie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scam

Hi I think I’ve been scammed and could do with talking to someone but every time I phone o2 I get cut off. Is there a number to phone? kind regards malcolm

Scams1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I have been cut off

I have paid my bill yet I now have no service, my calls etc have been disconnected and it seems my sim has been deactivated. I paid my bill, I can’t call o2 or log in on my o2 app. I have no idea what to do as I cannot call or contact anyone and don’...

Sarah301 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos