Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

e-SIM pack lost

Hi, Purchased a new phone and wish to move my o2 eSIM to new device, but have lost the pack so no qcode. Can anyone suggest how I can proceed? Thank you

Mobile data issue on Galaxy S10

I've just switched from EE to o2 via a new phone contract and got the Galaxy S10. 4g data seems really slow compared to EE and even worse some games that require data won't even load. These games are fine via wifi.I've followed guides, reseting the a...

Richjay77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order under review

Can somebody help me with checking the current status of my order. £30.00 has been taken from my account but not heard a thing regarding my order

Ljkemps by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Visual Voicemail on PAYG ?

I've read a few older threads but wanted to know if visual voicemail is supported now on PAYG ? I'm using an iPhone XS with 2 sims, where the eSim is PAYG. Voicemail works for both numbers, but the 'Visual' stuff only works for the Pay Monthly sim. F...

zzrGeoff by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transferring from one phone to another

Hello, I'm really hoping that someone can help me! I have been with o2 for several years and had been paying monthly (not in contract). Last week I bought a new contract phone from Mobile Phones Direct, requesting i keep my same number. I have two is...

Texted Swap 20220 from new sim

Hi there i texted 20220 sim swap from the new 02 sim and not my old i want to keep, will i lose the old number. Thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot turn on wifi calling with iPhone dual SIM (eSim)

My O2 says that 4G & Wifi calling is enabled. But when I try to enable it in my iphone settings the phone pops up a dialog saying I have to enable it on O2 first, even though it is already enabled on O2 and has been for weeks. I'm using an iPhone 11 ...

lxpollitt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney Plus extra gone

Hi, I upgraded my phone in September and added the Disney Plus extra. It has now disappeared despite only 2 months passing and requires me to pay to re-add it. Where and why has it gone and how can I have it reapplied? Thanks

Doro 8035 no sound

Using a Doro 8035, no audible ringtone or audible anything. Sound on, volume set to high. Any advice?If device has stopped working will need it repaired but no shops open. What are next steps

How do I find out my account number

Could you please tell me how I find out my account number as I am filling a change of name form in and it requires this information

Laura30 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos