Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Business phone and Apple watch

Hi - I have an work iPhone/02 account and have purchased privately an Apple Watch - is there anyway (with approval from work) that I can get cellular for my watch as currently the phone stops me at point of trying to add cellular because it’s a work ...

Frank1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No signal bars on new iPhone 13

I’ve recently swapped my old iPhone for a 13. Connected to Wi-Fi and most things are working great, but no 5g ever shows. So I don’t receive any texts when I’m not connected to Wi-Fi. Why is this with my new phone? I’ve tried to reset and everything.

mp101806 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nhs discount

If I was to upgrade my phone how do I carry over my nhs discount? Thank you

LS1992 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Add another number

I’ve got a pac code to join 02 with another number to my account 

Russ4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extend my bill payment date please

Evening can anyone tell me how to extend my bill payment date out of hours as I can’t get hold of anybody on the phone as all calls are barred thanks

Resolved! keep old number

I've upgraded from pay as you go to sim only monthly contract and want to keep my original number . I went to the local shop yesterday to have this done and was assured that this was possible and had been arranged. I notice that I have been transferr...

Omara1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No internet for 3 days and no help available!

Since Wednesday evening my phone internet doesn’t work. it shows that I have 3/4G but unless I am connected to wifi I cannot use the internet at all. Please can you advise as to why this is happening and when it will be resolved. it’s rather frustrat...

Resolved! Advice please, I bought wrong 02 sim

I bought a Doro 1360 big button no internet mobile phone for my elderly brother who is in hospital. I bought an 02 Sim and put £20 on it just for calls. I set the phone up and it said balance £20, but after a short while and without using the phone, ...

Art9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile data on iPad

I’ve just upgraded my iPad mini to the cellular version, and bought a pre-loaded data sim for it. Sim in, mobile data on, but I can’t download from either Kindle or Guardian Editions - both the reasons I wanted mobile data. I can do both on my phone ...

Pat45 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos