Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! My airtime bill

My airtime bill has currently been £53.99 its say there has been 29.99 of "things ive brought". I havent actually purchased anything so i dont know how or why this is possible?

Stu1391 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 5G coverage checker

Why isnt the o2 coverage checker showing 5G coverage, being in loads of places that have had o2 5G for months but the coverage checker shows no 5G in your location Is there a problem with it.

Jp111 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

SIGNAL

O2 Promised me when I took this contract on that the signal was great in my area ( NO PROBLEMS WAS SAID), ITS RUBBISH, when at home and when I am at my partners house on the other side of town, me DN5 , HER DN4 ,If I am lucky I can get 2 bars of sign...

sword by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim swap

I applied online for new sim. I gave my pac code when ordering new sim. I have got new sim now. what do I do now?

Shelley3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keep number

I have just changed from o2 pay as you go to pay monthly and just received my phone. I have set it up with new sim and transferred data and apps etc. I want to keep my pay as I go number but don’t know how to do it. It’s really confusing to me. I hav...

Susan976 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost signal after transferign nubmer

Today I had my mobile number transfered from Three to 02 (happened at about 12.30), however about 4.30pm I've lost phone signal. I have a work phone which is on 02 and that works fine, so I know it's not the local masts. I've rebooted my phone severa...

MtEmp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung A52s overheated

I have had my A52s since Dec 2021, and have had no issues at all. So, last Sunday, whilst I was on holiday, my phone battery died naturally while I was out. When I got back to the hotel, I plugged my phone in to charge it. After about 5 minutes, the ...

Vaness by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up 15 and get only 5 as a balance

Hi team, my number is xxxxxxxxxxxx: and this is the second time I top up one amount and get a different balance. under my account I can't see my consumption either. Please I need some guidance, thank you [Mod edit: Please do not share personal detail...