Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Payment of bill

Hi ive just got a text saying due to my bill being paid, we will now be switching off incoming calls. I paid this on Thursday evening and are still waiting for my device to be put back. the ref for the payment is 36939167 many thanks

Kirsty95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data Roaming Problem

Hi @O2Lisa and @megjess, I purchased two payasyougo 30 day 100 GB roaming SIM cards for my travels in Europe. The first SIM card had no problems and worked perfectly however when switching SIM cards I now cannot connect to 4G/3G/2G. I have tried all ...

Tahlia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network issues in da14 5bl

Reported issues with data/signal in Da14 5bl almost 2 weeks ago...was told they were fixed...they aren't...signal is rubbish and data non existent...cant even run a speed test...can you look into this before I start looking elsewhere...this is gettin...

TomcatUK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Waiting for a new card

Hi I’m overdue to pay for my contract reason being iv had to order a new card and I’m waiting for it to arrive in the post,iv received notification saying it needs to be paid or I’m being charged extra but I can’t find anywhere to let them know I can...

Raphael1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I have purchased a Nokia 215 from O2 which arrived today. It will not connect to the internet.

My Nokia 215 will not connect to the Internet or Facebook. It comes up with error. I have two pay and go sims in the phone which allow me to use the Internet. Any ideas how to solve this please. When I click on the Internet icon it says failed to con...

David726 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Broken mast

Every week since february i have had a message saying O2 are fixing our local broken mast near CT17 9LL. My phone is great elsewhere, but lousy at home where i mainly work!! My mobile is my main work phone number. I can connect the phone via wifi but...

Resolved! Can't download 02 app

I recently moved from France and have a new O2 sim card in my Apple phone. However, I can't download the 02 app. Every time I try I am told that it is not available for my region, but I have changed the region on my phone to the UK. Any ideas?

Parislady by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

I need my pac code and I’ve texted loads of times but keep getting the same response try again which doesn’t help at all I just want my pac code

Resolved! Lost data

My data reset overnight but although my phone was on airplane mode it immediately lost 7gb. There is a fault with the system that needs to be resolved. A colleague has the same problem.

JanK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My Sim card is no longer working

My SIM card is no longer working and I want to request a new SIM with the same number, please.

Ludo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos