Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Sim Swap.

Hi, I received my new phone and Sim recently. I have no service on my old device so i am unable to make calls or receive texts so i am unable to ring 202 or receive texts from O2 to verify my account details to make the Sim swap. what do i do? I have...

ElGordo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bad signal, not able to get 4G or higher.

Hi. For the last month or so I've not been able to get good signal for my mobile Internet. I've been stuck on H and not being able to get 4G/5G in two different cities. What could be the problem/solution to this? TIA

Resolved! Unlocking my device

I have finished paying my device about a year ago and now on holiday in Ghana , West of Africa. Tried putting a new SIM card but it does not allow since my phone is unlock. Needs an urgent help to get this issue resolved.

Ammish by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Rogue text

I sent my daughter a photo and message, sent as a text. She received and acknowledged. Minutes later she received the identical message and photo from an unknown mobile number 447738884069. Her network is Sky mobile. How could this happen?

FionaBlue by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5g not working on my iPhone 13

Moved my o2 sim to my new iPhone 13 and 5g isn’t working in 5g areas even when other o2 user have a strong 5g signal. settings are all set to 5g matching other phone that work, do I need to do anything with o2 to sort this?

Aa749ron by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Have I misunderstood?

I am at home in the UK, with my wifi turned on and my phone set to make wifi calls I phone my parents in new Zealand - its a wifi call so its free... I thought ... but I am clearly wrong as a 1hr 20 mins call cost me £200 Am I wrong? Is there another...

adrian007 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call waiting not working..

Hi everyone, Hoping someone can help, I done a sim swap about a week ago both pay monthly with O2, done keep my number, since the sim swap call waiting just isn't working goes straight to user busy and hangs up. I have made sure call waiting setting ...

Lisa_x by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mast overload

I have had this issue for 4 years. I get my wifi from O2 4g. On a simm that costs me over £30 pcm. I have invested in the best router and antenna at a cost of over £400. I get a good 4g signal of 75% but the data from the mast at L372eb drops everyda...

jg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can not enable wifi calling on iPhone 11

Hello, I’ve recently moved over to O2 from vodaphone using my iPhone 11. As the phone was not looked I have been able to use o2 straight away. However I have not been successful in enabling wifi calling. Has anybody else had this problem. I am presen...

jlesco by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos