Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Found lost phone

Found lost phone please can it be unbarred 

Shelley2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account

Hi, I try to go in my o2 account to update extras or check my phone status and it’s says something wrong and will be fixed soon, but it shows it from yesterday already. As I’m new customer I can’t see anything

Nelda by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

APPLE Music 6 month offer

Having been offered APPLE MUSIC for 6 months as one option I decided to try it out.Received the text with the link.Select link Open in Music pops up, select open and loading is all I get!How do I actually get the link to work?Not exactly great servic...

Kav by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Visual voicemail

How do I turn on visual voicemail 

C13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sudden deluge of txts and voice messages

Returned from France to UK yesterday ( this may or may not be relevant). Roaming had been left switched on and worked, but I did not send or receive any texts or calls, just wifi and Whatsapp. Tried online banking today which required a code text to ...

Resolved! No 4G connection

I have a Samsung Galaxy A12 which is a 4G phone but when I go to 'settings/mobile networks/network mode', I can only set it to 2G or 3G.

Bob12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! After porting my number my phone doesn't ring for incoming calls

I recently had my number ported over from Vodafone and all seemed to go well, I can receive SMS messages and use FaceTime & iMessage and my number is showing up as the number that I ported over. The only issue is when someone calls me my phone doesn'...

Riayn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying

Please help I have noticed my bills being really high until it finally dropped that when my granddaughter plays her games and she buys extra tokens and it goes through so how do I stop paying for things all things with my phone please and thanks you

Moo_2325 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Who can I contact with a damaged screen

My device screen has decided to fail on me & it seems impossible to contact anyone on a live chat. As I can’t use the device I can’t call anyone

Much by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos