Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

O2 Bill

Hello, I have paid my airtime bill as well as my device plan bill, the device plan bill shows that it’s been paid, but the airtime bill still says overdue. although the money came out of my account for both payments. i’m confused and don’t want my da...

starspark by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Receiving texts

Hello, today I got my new phone and sim. My number has been transferred over but I’m having difficulty receiving verification texts from Santander, Apple Pay and Tesco. What would be the reason for this as I requested these at about 3:30 today and ke...

Saskia12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Suspect split port

Hello, really need some help!My porting was done yesterday from 3 to O2.....the ported number seems to be only partially transferred as I can place calls ok but cannot recieve calls outside of O2 network. Also I do not recieve any sms messages. Howev...

Tricky1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Google Pixel 6- how do I claim my Asus chromebook

I have just received my new phone (in record time!) And have a blue leaflet saying I can claim a Asus chromebook but it doesn't actually tell me how to claim it- does anyone know how I do it? I can see similar searches for a Samsung Chromebook but no...

Resolved! Changing tarriffs

I got a pay as you go SIM to get 25gb roaming abroad. I am now abroad in Europe and it seems I was wrong. To get my 25gb roaming allowance bundle I have to have a contract right? I can't even change tarrifs to do this, even if this is the correct thi...

Dibbdobb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to delay voicemail kicking in

I like my voicemail but how can I extend the number of rings when somebody calls me before my voicemail kicks in? I'm sure that it was a good while before my voicemail replied to an incoming call, but now it seems to be after 6 or 7 rings. I just wan...

Kimbo4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Surface Pro X

Does the Surface Pro X tablet that O2 offer come with 8GB RAM or 16GB RAM? No one on the O2 helpline seems to know. Thank you.

Resolved! Port number

Yesterday I joined o2 via Virgin and I provided my PAC code from the 3 network. My account seems to be set up online and my first bill is even showing My new o2 sim arrived today and I have received a text from o2 telling me it was on its way and to ...

Resolved! Adult entertainment

Hi,hope you are doing great I am unable to watch any adults content with my cellular network and I believe I showed proof that I am over 18 when I subscribed to O2 services can you have a look into this for me? Best wishes

Steve78 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos