Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need Help with Sim

Hi, I'm needing help with Sim card identification.I have a motorola E6 Plus mobile I had on a Tesco contact,I ordered a new sim card that has the standard - mini and nano cards in it but the chip on it is to small. The nano has 3 sections from right ...

Dez7878 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Low in call volume

I have low in call volume during calls to the point I have to use speaker all the time. This is the second time I’ve experienced this with iPhone 11 , the last time handset hadto be replaced. Any advice? I can’t work with a phone like this and can’t ...

Daider by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Data service in canaries

Hi I am on holiday in gran canaria and can't get mobile data , access the internet from my phone . Any ideas ? Thx

Harry7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connectivity on 5g Sim Only

Hii have just ported to o2 on a 5g Sim Only deal on an IPhone 13 bought without a contract.All is good on Wi-Fi - however, when I am out and about I am struggling to get any usage - messages, emails, safari and Apps. Are there any obvious issues or c...

Johnams by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My device

Hi I placed an order yesterday and need to pick it up at Sunderland store tomorrow but iv been called into work early tomorrow and I’m seeing if I can pick it up from the store today

Lee19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sudden, huge data use

My data allowance resets on the 19th of every month. I have a 20GB allowance, and I usually barely use a quarter of that. Yesterday - 19th March, the first day of my new month - I get a warning from O2 that I've used 80% of my allowance and have unde...

LH1971 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos