Did you mean: 

Voicemail number of rings

Andypg1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

Has anyone had any success with changing the number of rings before O2 voicemail answers please? I just get an invalid MMI code error message when I send the usual **61*901*11*30#

I have seen loads of threads about this marked as successful but not actually solving the problem. I've phoned O2 twice and am no further 😥

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6662 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1493 Solutions

It turns out that this stopped working when O2 introduced WiFi Calling.

You need to call O2 and get WiFi Calling turned off on your account, then set your time before asking them to add WiFi again!

Seems a lot of these codes were screwed up

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6662 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1493 Solutions

It turns out that this stopped working when O2 introduced WiFi Calling.

You need to call O2 and get WiFi Calling turned off on your account, then set your time before asking them to add WiFi again!

Seems a lot of these codes were screwed up

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 3

roadrabbit
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm hoping this solution works for me, too.

However, when I asked O2 to switch OFF Wi-fi calling, they switched off ALL my voice phone access - currently I can't make any but emergency calls! The agent did say that it would take 24 hours before the Wi-fi calling was switched OFF, but right now I don't know what is going to happen. If my phone was going to be rendered useless for 24 hours - why wasn't I told?

Incidentally, I went to the Aylesbury O2 store at 2.05 pm today for help, but they were closed and a sign said back at 2.30 pm. I returned at 2.35 pm and waited until 2.45 pm,but no sign of any activity, so went home.

Message 3 of 3