Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Problems with calls

I have a problem. Sometimes when I call someone, I don't hear them, but they hear me. It's not about the device, because it's new and in perfect condition. What is the problem? Is there any way to stop this? P.S. Everything goes back to normal when I...

Anton1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 'network rejection cause mm #6' issue.

Hello!I am hoping someone may be able to help me please,Background: I bought a new phone back in June because my old one had a crack in the screen which was only going to get worse. It is a Sony Xperia L3, SIMfree, and the wireless carrier is O2, the...

Simon22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Broken Device

Hello guys, I broke my Screen today and I would like to know how I do to fix or replace the phone or the screen.I pay insurance every month I would like to know what is the procedure

zSantos98 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 Travel Bolt On

Travelling to USA and want to add 02 Travel. I'm getting a warning saying: This Bolt On isn't compatible with the Standard Rates in our Europe Zone Bolt On you already have. If you continue your existing Bolt On will be removed. Obviously, I don't wa...

Gil by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wrong delivery address!

I’ve ordered an upgrade today. It’s out of stock but will be delivered within 2 weeks. When I went to track the order it had an old address as where they were going to delivery it. Which is odd as they delivered it to my current address 3 years ago. ...

Alvm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Claim Free Gift

I have recently upgraded and part of the package was a free Oppo Pad Air. When I try and claim the tablet, the site asks for the IMEI number. When I enter it, the site just resets and asks for a valid IMEI number. I have got the number from the Phone...

LeedsDan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fraud - I fell for it!

Hi all,Last Wednesday I was victim of an ‘upgrade fraud’. A rather convincing chap called me from what looked like an O2 number, telling me that as a valued customer I was eligible for a discount on my tariff. I received a text with a code whilst on ...

Resolved! Some text messages not received

For couple of days I have not received text messages for 2-Factor Authentication sent from two different banks (I have made no changes to anything at all for years). But I am still receiving (at least some) text messages from private individuals. Wha...