Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not received extra £250 after recycling my old phone.

Hi, I have received payment for a recycled device (£2) when I upgraded to my Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 but have not received the extra £250 as I was advised. Can you help,many thanks Michael

Michael42 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not receiving authorising Text Messages/OTP’s after porting to O2

I ported recently from LYCA to O2 on 15th March, since then I am not able to receive any authorising OTP Text messages. Called customer care multiple times but none worked so far. Normal text messages from friends and family are fine but anything fro...

Gaurav by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3G Active But No Internet Access in Austria

I’ve just arrived in Austria on a short trip from the UK. Received the usual O2 text letting me know I can use data abroad as usual but despite having a 3G signal I cannot get any internet access other than through wifi. All data roaming etc is switc...

Mike28 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney plus

Appear to be being charged on both my tablet and mobile for one subscription. I cant cancel one or either at Disney plus, it brings me back to the o2 website, And i cant find a help topic.

Resolved! Help please with porting

I got this message this morning- O2: We're all set to move your number to us today. It'll be completed by 6pm. When your phone stops working, turn it off and on to get it up and running.Midday the number i wanted to keep that was in Lebara stopped wo...

Dave26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! It says 'your account is not linked to this order'

When i log i to verify my new order it says 'your account is not linked to this order'. I've tried everything to sort it out, getting bit fed up now.

AP1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data not working correctly

My daughters new S20 FE 5G phone isn't picking up network. I have to keep restarting her phone to get it back and then it goes again. She still has tons of data left. I even tried manually entering the network details like it explains in the help sec...

ViElEv84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Won’t receive text messages

Hi everyone, so I have been not getting any text messages at all for almost a week now and my iMessage won’t activate due to this also.I have tried everything sim swap/ different phone/ turning on and off / full phone reset/ factory reset / network r...

Resolved! Unlock phone

Ineed my o2 phone unlocking but cannot find how to contact o2 to do this without calling expensive 0334 no, also cant use phone to ring anyway. I have tried logging into my o2 and i get logged in but then ig tries to take me to app and says im not re...

Ah1507 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting help needed

Hi, experiencing a lot of problems with porting my number from 3 to O2, process started on Friday but as of today (Monday) 8 p.m. still not resolved despite numerous calls to customer support. Can anyone please offer any help?

Mad by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos