Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Account advisors daily rota

Hi everyone, We have recently introduced a new account-help resource to our Community. When you post a query here on the forum, our knowledgeable community members will be happy to help troubleshoot and hopefully resolve your query. If, however, your...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 13 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by O2 Social Media Team
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Weak phone signal

I have just upgraded my phone, my new phones signal is really weak. I have been with O2 for years and have had many phones but this new Sony Xperia phone keeps dropping in and out of signal and never really have full bars. I am looking to send back o...

Dansmith by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No mobile reception in Ealing (London) area

For at least three weeks I've had only mobile reception during most nights and if very lucky some minutes during the day. I've missed one very important phone call because of that and the longer it goes on the less people believe me that it is becaus...

Dani7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Watch

Does any1 no the website to track ur free Samsung watch

Ricky5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch series 6

I’m looking at getting an Apple Watch series 6 as a gift for my sister who is on a different network, can I still get and Apple Watch from o2 and will it work with her number if I order it, tried to talk to an agent but non are available

Resolved! Sim card

Hi, Ive been with o2 a long time. So have had my mobile number a long time. I’ve recently ordered an upgrade sim via Uswitch (better deal) . Which redirected me to o2’s website It’s arriving in the post. So my question is “ will I still have my same ...

Mrs9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Glasgow Network Problems

Hi, I'm a pay monthly customer using a Galaxy S10+. Over the last few months I've noticed more and more issues when I try to connect to the internet using my data. My connection is incredibily slow and often times out. In these times of covid track a...

Gordon581 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

My phone disconnects from the WiFi every time I lock the device

My phone disconnects from the WiFi every time I lock my device and I cannot get it to stop . I’ve checked my WiFi signals and that the connection to my device is all properly connected but nothing is stopping this issue

Vic by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 12 pro sim

Hi, Can anyone help me with what sim do I need for iPhone 12 pro and how to get one? I understand from the apple website that iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max are not compatible with existing micro‑SIM cards.

Rowanlaw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order

I ordered an Apple Watch on 2/10/2020 and wondered if there was any update on delivery please?

Lislou by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

VPN fails to connect

Hi I have sophos ssl on my laptop and use it to vpn into the office. When the wifi was down I've tried using my phone's data but it fails to connect. Is there a setting somewhere that needs to change