Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! number change

just switched over from virgin mobile to o2 told I would have same number but that's not the case people finding it hard to call me

Resolved! Terrible data coverage

There has been terrible data coverage in the G82 and G83 area since the beginning of my contract 18 months ago. Can’t wait to be done with O2.

Resolved! App not working

Trying to access my account via the myo2 app and it is telling me it’s not available to me ? What is this all about

Stefan3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fraudulent order

I’ve just received an email confirming an order for a new phone that I haven’t ordered and have now lost all coverage on my existing phone. I upgraded my phone last week and that order is on my account as completed - this is a new order. I can’t spea...

MrsH2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Battery

Charge my I phone up battery only last about half hour max where best place to go to get new battery?

Taxman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My data bolt on did not arrive

I used my girlfriends phone as a hotspot so I could log in to my O2 account and but a data bolt in but when I bought the add on (using my account details) the data bolt on was sent to her phone (she got the confirmation text). When I looked at the sc...

Resolved! otp codes

i am having trouble receiving one time passcodessometimes dont come until following dayhelp please

maggie19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No service for a week

They’re saying there’s a mast down in the area but no one else I know in the area signal has gone. I can’t use 3/4/5G or send/receive texts/calls now for a week. So currently 1/4 of a monthly bill I can’t even use what I’ve paid for with no updates e...

MattWilko by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos