Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Account advisors daily rota

Hi everyone, We have recently introduced a new account-help resource to our Community. When you post a query here on the forum, our knowledgeable community members will be happy to help troubleshoot and hopefully resolve your query. If, however, your...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 14 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by O2 Social Media Team
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung keeps restarting

Hello, I've just received a new phone, Samsung S20 FE and changed my old number onto the new sim. Whilst I was waiting for the number to transfer the phone asked to update to which I pressed that it should.. once i started it loaded and after turned ...

Asta by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text messages going to old phone

I recently changed my phone (from Apple to Samsung) about 6 weeks ago and brought my number with me.Everything was fine up until 2 weeks ago, my old Apple phone is receiving text messages but only from one specific person- they aren't coming through ...

HD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Regarding my new ordered device confirmation

I ordered my samsung galaxy S21 ultra 5g a week before but I haven't received any update on the device and no mail or call back from the O2 customer care services can any one solve my problem. Thank you.

Ahmed_123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number

I have just upgraded my phone and i am waiting for the new phone to arrive. Will i get to keep the same number i am on or will i have to take a new one? Thanks

Jlw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue with apps closing

Hi I use to have an Iphone XR for about 2 years and towads the end when I would be on an app like a game or tiktok/facebook ect and I would be scrolling the app would just close, when I go back on the app it would be exactly where I left it, I decide...

Lauren12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nuisance Calls

I'm having trouble with nuisance calls late at night from a withheld numberThe date of these calls was Friday 23rd January 2021They occurred at 22:54 on and 22:55 onis there any way for you to trace the number

Joan2010 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voice mail alerts

I seem to have repeated incidents when voicemails are left on my phone (Apple SE2020) and I only get the notification days later.Most recently, a voicemail was left for me around 13:00 hrs yesterday and it only came through on the phone about 30 minu...

GF1963 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Security question password

Hello,Iv forgot my password to my security question. Usually I pay online for my contacts.I have 2 contacts with yourselves, once I had logged into my account online the number I wanted to pay for has been removed from the account.

Sns by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

no sim

last thursday I got a "no sim" message on my Nokia for no reason. Why did that happen and how do I fixx it. It happened once before but that time I just popped in to my local O2 store but can't do that now so what do I do?

Reinhard by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos