Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

3 days without service following porting old number

Moved from Virgin to O2 last week. Temporary number worked straight away but since asking to change to my old number have had no service for 3 days. O2 messaging service constantly unavailable. Have been rebooting my phone regularly to no avail

CathS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Roaming Off Egypt

Hi, two part questionI've been receiving calls but haven't answered any, will I be charged? My roaming is off, I desperately need to make a phone call, but not at £2 a minute. With roaming off will it automatically switch to WiFi calling?

Megg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! old no.

how long b4 i get my old no. from other network?

jon1971 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No network

Hi I’ve got a new phone, inserted my sim and then done the phone to phone transfer but now don’t have any signal or network

Resolved! Moving from three to o2

I got a message today saying my number will be transferred by 6pm but it still hasn’t and I am unable to make calls with the number I wish to use

Resolved! SIM swap did not work

I have requested for keeping my old number from TESCO but change the provider to O2 by buying a new SIM only plan from O2. My previous TESCO SIM card has been shut down today by 6pm, and the O2 SIM is active, but O2 did not port the old number, despi...

JosephCP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim card doesn't function

I have requested for keeping my number but change the provider to O2. My pervious provider has been shut down today by 5pm, but the O2 one is still not working till now.

CHUNNAN by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S22 Ultra playing up.

My S22 Ultra keeps putting itself in to do not disturb mode randomly. Also the ringer volume is constantly turning itself down (minimum twice a day) so I keep missing calls and texts. Anyone have any advice on a fix?

Paddy2112 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 & cctv

Has anyone had any issues with O2 blocking cctv images/notifications to the camera app on their phone? Ever since I received my sim from O2 in march I've had issues with my home cctv. My broadband is fine and working.

Cantona_7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos