Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi calling

Poor wifi calling at my house. I have a full wifi bar on my phone but interrupted talking on the phone. Have to go outside to find a signal, which is very poor in my SP5 2HH area.Text messages are very slow to receive and this can only be speeded up ...

Kevin16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Italy Wifi - working abroad

I am hoping to work abroad in Italy for 2/3 weeks in August, I need to be logged into my work laptop and do work so what is the best way for me to get an internet source out there! I have researched a lot and cannot find a clear answer! I will need t...

Resolved! Signal

Not getting good signal in the house struggling to make calls and receive them

James36 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No signal whilst out of wifi

Good afternoon The last couple of days, whilst out, I dont have access to a network thus cant play music etc. BUT its only been the last couple of days?Can you helpn please?Thanks

upgrade but no service

So I ordered my upgrade, iPhone 13 pro max 26/7, within 5 hours my existing iPhone 11 lost the ability to make calls, but would receive calls, and able to use data. I rang customer service (work phone) and was told they had accidentally activated the...

bry241173 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

I tried the recommended text to get my PAC code. It didn’t work and so called the number. Was on call for 29 minutes to be told I will get a text between 24-48 hours with my code. I STILL don’t have it!If there was any doubt in my mind about me leavi...

Marcy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal

I have poor or no data service at my location. I use a 4G router for my internet with an external aerial. When service is operational I have 15gb speeds but recently it’s been 0 - 3gb. Network checker says there is an issue with a local mast. Nothing...

Matt2103 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Signal

My phone randomly went to no service, since I have reset network settings, turned my phone on/off and removed sim and placed back in, still the same can anyone help with why this is happening

Georgia6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No reception during upgrade

So I currently have an iPhone 11 pro max, around 2pm today I upgraded to a iPhone 13 via live chat. All went well until around 9pm when I now no longer have any signal. I got a pop up message saying “O2 has disabled 4G wifi calls” Is this normal ?

Ianross by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lies from sales team

When I agreed to take out this contract I was told by your sales team that after paying 3 months bill by direct debit on time I would be able to upgrade my phone and now it’s saying 6 months why have they lied I want someone to explain

Lpt0187 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos