Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keypad

Hi I don't know if this should be placed here when I go to touch my phone to take a picture I have to tap the touch screen a few times for it to work is there anything I can do to fix this

Pipstop78 by Level 10: Inspirational
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Signal Blackout in Edinburgh for Over a Week

There has now been a signal blackout for over a week with no clear indication of what is happening or when this is going to be resolved. This is shocking customer service and I teach branding & brand communications at Uni! I have had students in for ...

GaryL1966 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bar on Pay as You Go Sim Card

Dear O2 Community, I received a text message on Thursday morning that my sim card has a bar on it and I can't make phone calls, send text messages, and can't use my data. I can't call customer service as I can't make phone calls with my Sim card. I w...

TB3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help number has half ported to o2 from ee

HiMy number should have ported today from EE to O2.when I call my number I wish To keep, it says welcome to the O2 messaging service As if it’s moved over. However, my temporary O2 number is still in use. I’ve tried turning the phone off and changing...

Resolved! Code for free Apple Music

Where can I find the code for free Apple Music ?as it keeps reminding me but have not received the code needed by Apple

13210 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How long does it take for a number to be transferred?

I started my contract on Monday 5th Sept 2022, I provided my PAC code on this day too.My new phone arrived yesterday. My number still hasn't transferred over from the old SIM (Three) to the new one as of yet.How long does this process take?

Resolved! Change phone number

Is there anyway I can change my phone number but without changing contract or airtime plan?

Abs_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contact o2

Anyway of contacting o2 from spain to uk

Colin10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile data not activating with Apple Watch

HiIm having trouble activating my mobile data with my Apple Watch. The spinning wheel of doom keeps going and it says it’s activating but nothing happens. It’s been weeks…. any ideas? Thanks

Nisalou by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos