Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Topping up

Why can I never top up from the ‘My02’ app, I always have to go into store to top up my credit which is such a pain

Resolved! Change upgrade

How do you change your selection of phone once ordered? I chose iPhone 14 plus when I wanted an iPhone 14 pro. Please help

Resolved! Fix your mast

I’m with giffgaff had signal issues for nearly 2 months, it’s says on o2 down detector a mast is down in durham when will this be fixed?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM not working in the USA

Hi, I’m using an iPhone 12 Pro and have the bolt on for using data abroad (75Gb contract). I’m currently in America and the SIM worked fine, data worked (throttled to half a mb). yesterday it just stopped working. I’ve checked the APN settings and I’...

CrasherK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Watch has different number

Hi I've just ordered a Samsung watch on 02 but it said I have a different number to my 02 phone contract!!! Is this normal or can I swop it so both numbers are the same

Resolved! Stupid 02

I need costumer service contact number 

Dido113 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Do O2 want to know numbers of scammers pretending to be them?

I've not had one for ages, but today I got a phishing call from someone claiming (badly) to be from O2 and offering me a great deal on a new iphone 14. I know the number will be fake (and I've now blocked it) but is it any help to O2 if I send them t...

EllaJP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My iPhone 13 Spain will not Data roam abroad.

My O2 SIM has plenty of data left but in Spain it will NOT do data roaming even though switched on. With Wi-Fi it’s fine. If I put my spare Plusnet SIM in my iPhone roams happily. Put my O2 SIM back it stops data roaming. How do it correct this?!’

Resolved! Data not working

I’ve been abroad and had my mobile data turned off. I have came back today, switched it back on, and my roaming on and I have no access to internet. I have been through all troubleshooting on the website and cannot get through to anyone by phone and ...

Jack246 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos