Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

A71 Charger

I need a new charging lead to fit the new type charger plug .Any ideas ?

RoyT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calls keep dropping

HiThe problem is that calls keep dropping when I am in my local area, this also happens with my mother's phone as well. It does not happen out with this area.We both have different phone but are both with O2 my phone is a Sony Xperia 1 iii and her is...

Dankerr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to prove phone has been barred

I was mugged a month ago and they stole my phone. I rang O2 to bar the phone and sim straight away, reported it to the police and spoke to my insurance company. However my insurance company aren't able to complete my claim as they say when they check...

Resolved! No internet connection

Hello, it has just randomly taken away my 4g and any connection to the internet on my phone

Tyler6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy S22 - Sound quality, intermittently terrible

Hi, I have a S22 and the sound quality and it's ability to pick up a signal is terrible.If the signal is weak then it sounds like the phone is under water if I try to make a call and it does connect. I struggle to get a signal in many areas whilst ot...

ParkyRam by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming

I have arrived in Spain and my roaming won’t turn on. Please can you advise

Laurie3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! more porting issues

So I also have porting issues with my new SIM. Finally got through to someone this morning and they said that they had no record of my request to port my old number and my PAC code. This is despite an email from O2 when I ordered the SIM acknowledgin...

Karismor by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No service

Hello,I reported my phone lost and maybe stolen, but I have retrieved it, I have rung o2 multiple times now with them telling me that the phone will be unbarred, but I still have not received any service again on my phone?