Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Account advisors daily rota

Hi everyone, We have recently introduced a new account-help resource to our Community. When you post a query here on the forum, our knowledgeable community members will be happy to help troubleshoot and hopefully resolve your query. If, however, your...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 13 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by O2 Social Media Team
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

No signal, no calls, no texts, no data

I cant use my phone in my village.I am always 0 bars in my signal and my 4g always reads as eI followed the suggestions, my phone and sim are not a problem, the data map thing shows I should get perfect signal. Im not on flight mode and i reset my da...

Kiwi1994 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! OLd to new phone transfer

I have switched data etc to my new phone, but am unable to make or receive calls. If I ring my number it goes to the old phone, and if I try to make a call from my new phone it says "Not registered on network"; how do I sort this please?

Samsungal by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No network

I have had no signal for 2 weeks now, either emergency calls only or no signal bars. I have done all the checks contacted o2 but still getting nowhere. People are trying to call me and can't get through yet o2 say there is no network problems. This h...

Molly7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 Recycle

I did an pnline upgrade last night via my o2. And at the end of the checkout I had a message to say get an extra £300 for your old device when you trade in with o2 recycle, just complete this order, then visit o2 recycle and enter your order number a...

Resolved! Sim has stopped working

My sim card has suddenly stopped working. I've lost my contacts, can't make calls, send texts or use mobile data any more. I've taken it out, tried it in another phone and cleaned it but it still doesn't work. How do I get a new sim card?

Mitch1979 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to change a voucher

Hi there,My name is Valentin Gotea, just got on Friday my S21 Ultra, and with the whole package I also have a voucher with £150 if I want to order a new phone, the voucher says it is available with a buy back, but I can change it with a normal vouche...

31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changed number - text issues

We changed my husband's number through o2 customer services. They warned us that for 24 hours the old one could still work to contact him. More than 3 days later and someone we didn't give the new number to has been able to text him via his old numbe...

Maskerade by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free Audible Trial - Cancellation

As part of my upgrade I had a free 3 month Audible trial. This comes to an end this week and I do not think it is worth keeping and certainly not prepared to pay for it. I have called Audible and they have informed me the contract is through O2 so I ...

Robbo365 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos