Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! New Samsung phone

Hi! I bought a Samsung A54 5G this morning, and after setting it up, I have a couple of issues which need resolving. First, I need to change the message centre number as I am on PAYG, and - unlike with my previous handset - I don't seem to be able to...

nicclesb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to port number

Hi, I joined O2 on 13/5 and submitted a number Port in form on the 16/5 when my SIM arrived and despite numerous phone calls and web chats I still don’t have my number. Apparently the port in failed twice on 19/5 the person who promised to call me ba...

SU55 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Safe search unlock

how do I unlock my safe search it locked on permanently 

Ian73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No network

Moved from virgin to 02 yesturday and had no network since

Collins22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Security warning one time code request

I have been sent this by message on my phone from 02:*SECURITY WARNING*The one time code you requested will arrive shortly.The code has arrived, but I have made no such request.Should I be concerned.I have accessed my O2 account without using the cod...

Mancman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Eyes out

I have been experiencing lots of signal drop out , check the status and same crap we have a minor problem ( this has been going on for months . No customer service , been with O 2 for years now but just feel like I’m here to upkeep my side of the con...

Why1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos