Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lenovo m10 plus

I have had this device since christmas and every day it freezes and has to be reset or today it's frozen completely and I can't do anything with it at all. I've contacted lenovo support who have gave me some advice but said they can't do anything as ...

Beef by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Conference calls

Why can’t I do conference calls anymore I was able to do it before Xmas now no

Liam26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! not receiving calls

I have been told that my phone would not connect. I turned it off and on and all was ok. This has happened quite often since moving over to O2. I have tried a different phone and it is the same. I have never had this problem with my previous provider...

MartyC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 SIM AWOL

Hi. I have a PAYG SIM. It should have about £20 of credit on it. It's in a car tracker device. It will not currently send SMSs and it has disappeared from my on-line 02 account. Any idea what might be going on?

Wobbly by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Poor Wi-Fi

On Bt broadband and o2 mobile iPhone 7 only has 1 bar on wifi 

BarryC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting issue EE to 02

I have recently ported from EE to 02 and have no signal whatsoever. Reading many many users who have had the same issue for days at a time and this worrys me! How can you get this resolved fast?!

Transfer number to o2

Bought new sim on 22nd Dec, entered puk code when purchasing to transfer number. Received SIM card on the 27th Dec. 29th Dec phoned O2 customer services to say my phone number has not been changed, gave them puk code again, told it would be done by t...

Resolved! Pac code

My last network was id mobile.changed the contract still with id mobile but I want to keep my number.ported my old num with O2 and now I want to switch back to id mobile.when I have requested a pac code from o2 they said I have already a pac code and...