Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung S21 stuck in recovery mode

Hi, can anyone help with a Samsung S21 stuck in recovery mode? I've tried numerous combinations of Power/Up/Down buttons but it just hops between 2 screens, one saying 'Can't load Android system' and giving 3 options (Try again/Factory reset/View rec...

Rasenna by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Live chat with 02

How difficult is it to get through to live chat been trying 3 days

Cass1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email Attachment issues over O2 4G and Zen Internet

Good afternoon,I am about 7 hours into one of the most infuriating IT issues I have had in years and all parties are pointing the finger at the other and denying all/any responsibility. What happens is this: If I try sending an email from my Zen host...

DKING by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Port request

I submitted a port request to keep my old number on the 28/12/22 at 15.00 The information on O2 website said submitted before 17.00 it will take 24hrs.HIt's now the 31st and I have no phone line. My old line is also dead. I am Military and on standby...

Chris1980 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

No signal

Hi, I haven't got any signal on my phone, I have turned it on and off. Updated it and also used your signal area thing and that's says its fine. I've had no signal since yesterday please help

Laur3n by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Netgear Nighthawk M1 mobile router

Hi, I recently got the above mobile broadband as the only wired boardband available in my area is 3mb at the moment. The o2 is unlimited data and goes to 50mb but any time I login to a online game like New World it will not connect.. Any way to allow...

Number transfer

@O2Sarah I have requested my number from gif gaff to be transferred to my o2 contract, I have filled the form out a few times and rang yesterday and was told it would be transferred by 6pm today, however it’s still not done, is there any issues with ...

Noles03 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No O2 connection after mast removed

I had O2 4G connection for years. The mast has been taken down now and I have no 02 connection on my phone. I was credited last month and told it will be ok as they are searching a mast placement, but no mast and no signal of any kind. I have to use ...

V1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My new sim

I have been sent a new Sim card: I have put it in and text ‘SWAP’ to 20220. The message will not send! All my other messages will send as normal. I have put the card in and out- still nothing

SianEmily by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WiFi Calling Compatibility non-O2 Xperia 1 iv (XQ-CT54)

Hello Community, I'm considering switching to O2 but I do require my current phone to be supported for WiFi calling. Is there any way to know for sure if the phone will work with WiFi calling on the O2 network? The phone is an Xperia 1 iv 5G "dual"-S...

j3r0n1m0 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos