Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

phone not connected

Dear Sir/Madam, Following a spell of illness, my mobile will not connect to make calls. it states Limited Service, please help. [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

WilliamH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Proof of Usage and proof of barring

Hi Team, I am a pay as you go user. I bought mobile from Argos and using O2 pay as you go service. My phone got stolen recently and my insurance provider asked for proof of usage and proof of barring. I tried calling customer care but haven't got any...

Ashok by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Security questions

How do I put a security question and answer on my account

kwoolf by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2 x sim cards

I have 2 sim only accounts with O2 but can only access 1 account in the My O2 app. Can you advise how I can view both accounts ?thank you

Poddy1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unknown Caller Issue - Receiving Calls From Contacts

Hello O2 Community, I've been recently troubled by some issue where when I'm receiving phone calls from contacts listed in my iPhones contacts, instead of my iPhone stating their name, it says Unknown Caller. This is particularly unhelpful, especiall...

Kosmos5457 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not had a response

You’ve still not responded to my previous queries/complaints. When is someone going to respond?

CBP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SMS not sending

Hello, I've pretty much tried everything that I can find on the internet to fix this but nothing has worked.I'm trying to send a SMS to a phone but it's not sending. I type the message and hit the send button. Very quickly 'Trouble sending. check opt...

Busy-G by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos