Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Account advisors daily rota

Hi everyone, We have recently introduced a new account-help resource to our Community. When you post a query here on the forum, our knowledgeable community members will be happy to help troubleshoot and hopefully resolve your query. If, however, your...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 13 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by O2 Social Media Team
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Search lock on

My search result are lock on ?

Brooza by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Net Work problems

Hi!I cannt use phone call, mobile data network.I can receive some text messages but usually cannot receive and send message.I checked network status and I found the status is not very well here but my wife can use same O2 network. I guessed this is a...

Mike1231 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network reception issues

Hi i have been experiencing issues with reception at B90 4AY location at work. I hardly receive any signal mostly i get h+ or above signal and lose text messages and calls as no network coverage. If i do get messages they either get received after 20...

Talha by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Picture MMS

I’m on a 5G monthly plan do you still pay extra for picture messages

Resolved! Pac code

Ive got a pac code from my pay as you go which is vodafone, what do I do now? I have collected my new pay monthly phone from the shop. how do i get the new sim to my old number.

Rpoppet by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing account email address

My O2 app is showing an email address I do not recognise (it’s an O2 one) when I go to change it to the one I want to use it tells me that email address is already in use. How do I get this fixed

Smilo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos