Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Account advisors daily rota

Hi everyone, We have recently introduced a new account-help resource to our Community. When you post a query here on the forum, our knowledgeable community members will be happy to help troubleshoot and hopefully resolve your query. If, however, your...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 13 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by O2 Social Media Team
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LOCKED OUT OF PHONE

HelloIve forgotten my passcode for the touch ID so Im unable to get into my phone

Isla3107 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Haven’t received an order

I ordered an Apple Pencil over 2 weeks ago and still haven’t received it. I have no means of contacting o2 as my phone isn’t set up with this company. I can’t find any updates and I can’t find the option to cancel the order entirely. I am at a loss a...

evierose by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Why have I received an email saying my statement is ready and next bill date the 16th of this month but when I go to pay it tells me how much All my plan and devices are but when I go to pay it says my balance is zero.

Resolved! Voice mail

Hi I am aboard and locked my voice mail I am trying to change my custom message. How can I do this please

NC2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile data connection is too bad.

I work as a delivery driver, so I need a good and reliable connection. But is every time going down, I had changed my Smartphone and didnt solve my problem.

bbDaniel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Claim laptop

How do I claim my free laptop when I purchased my s21

Dave21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi calling

I’ve had alerts on my phone to say 4g has been switched off, and my phone advises me to contact you to activate wifi calling, which was working previously please advise

Julian007 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! can't activate my extra, after setup my new phone

I have a new iPhone 13, and after setting it up, I tried to activate my extra. When I had to activate it, I could not use the button or make the selection (activating). I went back to o2 but now in the browser of my pc, and when I tried to start agai...