Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! SMS not sending

Hello, I've pretty much tried everything that I can find on the internet to fix this but nothing has worked.I'm trying to send a SMS to a phone but it's not sending. I type the message and hit the send button. Very quickly 'Trouble sending. check opt...

Busy-G by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change of e-mail address

Hi - I have had an O2 account for a few years and I wanted to get onto MyO2 but my credentials were based on a now defunct e-mail address. So I need to change the information.the reason why I was wanting to get onto O2 was to buy more data as I have ...

GCC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile Dats

I can't get to use mobile data. I have loads of data on my plan. Have used non as I can't use it. When I turn mobile data on the switch lights up as on but I am not getting any symbol on the top of the screen. I get a "No mobile data" message. Been t...

Grub63 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim swap exceeding 24 hours

Yesterday morning, I initiated a SIM swap. It’s been around 28 hours and my phone still says “No Network“. I’ve tried rebooting and all the usual advice, still nothing! I phoned customer service and I was told that I could be waiting a further 3-4 da...

DavisA85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot access Twitter (X) when not in my home

I cannot access Twitter (and some other App) as soon as I leave my home and am off my own WiFi. Regardless of whether it shows 4G or 5G, I just get the message 'Tweets are not loading right now’. Anybody else experienced this problem?

David56 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

International call

It is not letting me make international calls

NK23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wi-Fi calling

When I try to turn on Wi-Fi calling on my iPhone it says I need to call o2 to enable the service - not sure which number to call. if I go via the O2 app it says the service is already enabled, but it is not in the phone. This used to work when before...

JCS_El by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account Access

Good afternoon, I can’t connect to my account. But I am registrered since 5 days. Could you check why the website and the app don’t work?Thank you

ASSA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos