Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! spam 02 phone calls

i am being called daily from unknown nos with discount offers from 02

hiedy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complaint

Why can't I get a signal and mobile data Internet connection in Canterbury high street. It's useless, been there several times now in last few month's, it's dead all over / around pretty much especially nr mcdonalds and top and middle portion high St...

Krprv by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal

Hello, I’ve only just switched to o2 and got a 12 month sim free card. My signal has been awful in most places! I have rest my network and my phone and checked my settings and it’s still terrible compared to my last network.

SamStan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim in ee iPhone 12

Hi I’m getting a iPhone 12 on ee will my 02 SIM card work in it thanks 

Change of address

Hi I’m trying to change my address it says go onto manage my account which I do then I want to change address which it then comes up with my o2 go on there and can’t find anything to change address please help

Amanda8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

number transport

Hi,provided you with my PAC code 14/9/23 & my number still hasn’t been transported can you tell me when it will be?Thanks,Holly.

HollyMae by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nothing is working

Hello, I’m message you because I have some problem with my OPPO find x3 neo, everything was fine and in one moment I couldn’t blocked my phone, them it switch off by himself, now is black screen with white flashing writing “ColorOS” in the middle of ...

Lukas9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet access Cuba

Why have I been unable to access the internet on my phone in Cuba since Covid ?

Mace2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Your website is impossible to use

I'm trying to log in to see why my bill is so high this month and I keep going round in circles - when I log in the only option is to reset my password, I've done this 3 times. Is there a problem with your site or is it purposefully difficult to acce...

Nope1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos