Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

caller (non-) recognition

I use a Samsung Galaxy S8 on Android 9. Joined O2 from EE 5 weeks ago; seemed ok at first, but after a fortnight my wife's phone calls started showing 'Unknown' instead of her name on my incoming screen (and in History), although she's been registere...

DCross by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fraudulent iphone order

I received a fraudulent call about my account earlier this evening and informed o2 about it. Checking my account on line and there is an order for an iphone which I have not asked for.

mike33 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

HelloHow do I send you my PAC code so I can transfer my old number to my new o2 account? Thank you Will

will_1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile data not working

My mobile data isn't working despite having full signal. I have tried all the suggestions given by O2 and none of them work. It worked fine up until I returned from a country not included in the O2 travel Europe zone.

Resolved! New sim but can’t message to ‘SWAP’

Hi there, I was unable to get any data on my old sim, it would make calls only. I have been sent a new sim and asked to keep my number. I have received a new SIM card and was told to text 20220 ‘SWAP’ However the text will not send, I assume because ...

Resolved! Scam or not?

Had several phone calls from different telephone numbers offering me 40% off my next O2 bill. Today they sent me a one time code to use and stated I must beware of scams. Tel No they used was +44 20 3038 6814.Confirm this is a scam please.

Grey2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Security code

I have received a security code I did not request. It came around the same time as I received a call from a number I did not recognise

TommyG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! couple of problems

Hello I have been with O2 for some time now and since day one I never had a good coverage.By that I mean I cant use the internet unless if I connect to a wi-fi, and I noticed other people from other networks can talk over the phone where I cannot - f...

Resolved! PAC

Can I have my PAC code please

Sue0808 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WiFi Calling Lost on Migration

When I was migrated from VM to O2 last week, l lost the WiFi calling feature on my Galaxy S23+. The My O2 app says it's turned on, but I have lost the phone settings to turn it on, and the screen icon.This seems to be a common problem, although my wi...

CJJE by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos