Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Signal outage query

How do I get a history of the signal outages in my area thanks

TrishK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I can’t access my Disney+ extra

I changed my tariff yesterday and chose 6 months Disney+ for free as an extra. Everything was confirmed and I received an text asking me to active my extra. But when I click on it and log into Disney+, it says my subscription has ended, and prompts m...

Llaram by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No signal

I have not had a signal for over a week, I can connect to Wi-Fi and signal in area is fine and I’ve changed my sim but still can’t connect to 4G

Matt_H by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Service After Number Transfer from Previous O2 Sim

Hello,I previously had an o2 sim only contract. On Friday 22nd September I got a new O2 pay monthly contract (new phone and tariff). I requested to keep my old number and was advised that the change would take place on Monday 25th. Since then I have ...

IA1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor/no signal

Hi, after unexpectedly losing my dad I will be spending some time at his house sorting out his estate. The mobile signal there has always been more or less non existent despite area checker saying no problems. I have tried going upstairs, going outsi...

Clear chat history in my o2 app

Hi I’m new to o2 and had caused to use the chat/message function within the iOS app. having resolved the conversation I can’t seem to clear the history/chat. is this possible?

Kielty23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem activating Disney plus extra

I am trying to activate an extra for Disney plus subscription. I have tried multiple times and keep getting the same error message when I click through to activate via the Disney website: "There was a problem activating your subscription. If the prob...

Kiwitini by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Barred!!!

Hi I contacted via app to inform O2 about my sons lost phone and to ask to lock the phone. Without calling me for further information they barred my phone. It’s now 3 days after informing them of their error and advised my phone would be unbarred wit...

Knnc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos